NFL 2015 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
More fantasy advice needed: I have Michael Floyd, who I'm not sold on. I can pick up Terrance Williams or John Brown instead (or possibly claim DeSean Jackson off waivers and stash him for later)... would any of you pull the trigger on that, or wait it out with what I've got?

PUSH

Original Poster
More fantasy advice needed: I have Michael Floyd, who I'm not sold on. I can pick up Terrance Williams or John Brown instead (or possibly claim DeSean Jackson off waivers and stash him for later)... would any of you pull the trigger on that, or wait it out with what I've got?
Terrance Williams has been picked up. Not sure whether Floyd or Brown is going to be a better go-to option for Carson Palmer.

acishere

Come on Jamaal! You're killing me!
He is doing better now. So is Peyton. He has more than doubled his score from last week so far. Maybe I won't bench him again next week. Or he'll ruin his arms more trying to lift a TV in a strength contest with Jerry during halftime and tank in the next 2 quarters

Last edited:

PUSH

Original Poster
He is doing better now. So is Peyton. He has more than doubled his score from last week so far. Maybe I won't bench him again next week. Or he'll ruin his arms more trying to lift a TV in a strength contest with Jerry.
Assuming he doesn't lose anymore points, Charles has now tied his points for last week. I retract my comment.

PUSH

Original Poster
Thankfully I didn't play last week's opponent this week, the Broncos D got him 20 points, and he started both Demaryius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders, along with their kicker.

PUSH

Original Poster
That's a very one-team-centric team.
Can you tell he's a Broncos fan? I'm the most diverse in my picks. The guy I'm going up against this week is riding his favorite players (Matt Forte, Marcus Mariota, Sammy Watkins...). Pretty much he likes players who play for his team (Bears), or are young and he hasn't learned to hate yet. And he's starting Mariota over Luck, which might pay off, but it's bold to base it off of one week.

PUSH

Original Poster
I'm opting for Big Ben over Matt Ryan this week. I might also play Chris Ivory over LeSean McCoy if he can't go this week.
And I just noticed Chris Ivory is questionable as well... pretty much my entire bench is questionable. Maybe I'm starting Doug Martin!

PUSH

Original Poster
I just realized that September 28 I don't have to attend my Monday night class because I already received the training we'll be getting in that class, so I won't have to use my one free absence on the Packers game that night! :D

acishere

And I just noticed Chris Ivory is questionable as well... pretty much my entire bench is questionable. Maybe I'm starting Doug Martin!
I just noticed someone dropped Ellington in my league. So I'm going to try to stash him while he recovers and people focus elsewhere in the waivers. I have 8th priority on the waiver wire so I'll probably still not get him. I need to check through my league's setting because the waiver priority isn't changing when people pick up players on it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom