NFL 2015 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
Dang it Matt Ryan! Taking that knee at the end dropped him below 10 yards rushing, which took a point away from my fantasy score! Oh well, I still won 133-85. I'll take it!

PUSH

Original Poster
Trent Dilfer might even be more annoying than Jon Gruden. I didn't think that was possible.
I love Jon Gruden. More so as a person than a commentator, but overall I really like him. He's a hard-nose football guy, and I love that. Doesn't hurt that he has Packers ties, either. But I think we can all agree that the worst commentators ever were NFL Network before their CBS deal.

NYwdwfan

I love Jon Gruden. More so as a person than a commentator, but overall I really like him. He's a hard-nose football guy, and I love that. Doesn't hurt that he has Packers ties, either. But I think we can all agree that the worst commentators ever were NFL Network before their CBS deal.

I LOVED him as a coach. And totally respect his opinion. It's just annoying how he and Tirico talk independently of each other and don't really listen to what the other is saying.

Zweiland

Thoughts for the Vikings game yesterday, after which I was way too tired to check in here:

-The mangled o-line is the root of almost all our problems. They can't pass block, they can't run block. We can't give up 5 sacks.
-Defense needs to actually tackle. Can't let Hyde run all over you like that.
-What was up with that play calling. Get AP the ball more. He had a couple decent plays, we need to capitalize on it.
-I don't think Teddy looked as bad as some people do. Then again, I didn't see the first quarter.

In conclusion, I think some of these problems can be fixed, but the o-line will stay bad and we just have to figure out how to work around it. I don't necessarily expect a win this Sunday, but I think improvement over the season is possible.

Zweiland

For posterity (and the lurkers of the forum who are soooo interested in our expert opinions but can't see it on the ESPN site), here's the pick-em grid for Week 1:

8510255_orig.png

PUSH

Original Poster
Well I don't have to worry about switching someone for James Jones in my fantasy league. Someone dropped DeSean Jackson and picked him up.

acishere

Well I don't have to worry about switching someone for James Jones in my fantasy league. Someone dropped DeSean Jackson and picked him up.
My waiver wire is a graveyard. Which stinks because I have to worry about TY Hilton and Delaine Walker now.

PUSH

Original Poster
My waiver wire is a graveyard. Which stinks because I have to worry about TY Hilton and Delaine Walker now.
I have Mike Evans and Delanie Walker to worry about. I did fine without them last week, but my players' matchups this week aren't as good as they were last week. It will definitely be a much closer matchup than my 50 point margin of victory last week.

PUSH

Original Poster
I didn't buy the AP hype. I just didn't trust SF after thay cleared house in the off season.
The first pick of our draft was AP. The owner was a Vikings fan, go figure. Of course, if I would have gotten the first pick I probably would have gone for Eddie Lacy.

acishere

The first pick of our draft was AP. The owner was a Vikings fan, go figure. Of course, if I would have gotten the first pick I probably would have gone for Eddie Lacy.
AP was listed as one of the top 3 fantasy picks by most leagues. He went 2nd in mine.

I drafted him last season though and after getting left in a lurch like that, I have no desire to draft him again. I'm petty like that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom