NFL 2015 Discussion Thread

flynnibus

Premium Member
looking forward to pick'em guys... been too busy with home life to be too active lately, but hopefully I won't cry too much after our week #1 in denver. Anyone looking to donate running backs or cornerbacks.. please contact the ravens immediately.

PUSH

Original Poster
Hey guys, late to the thread but about to join the pick'em tourney. I need to redeem myself for my horrible finish last season :oops::D
I need to redeem myself for the horrible start to last season! I actually worked my way up throughout the final 8 weeks or so. I was near the bottom before then.

PUSH

Original Poster
Fantasy owners, I'm able to pick up Eagles WR Jordan Matthews, but I don't know who to drop. My options are Michael Floyd, Victor Cruz, or Delanie Walker. I could drop Cruz, but feel like he's worth keeping for potential production later on in the year. And the other two I feel could be diamonds in the rough. Thoughts?

acishere

Fantasy owners, I'm able to pick up Eagles WR Jordan Matthews, but I don't know who to drop. My options are Michael Floyd, Victor Cruz, or Delanie Walker. I could drop Cruz, but feel like he's worth keeping for potential production later on in the year. And the other two I feel could be diamonds in the rough. Thoughts?
Going by your league's draft choices, the TE position is probably always going to have a good waiver options for whenever your starter has a bye. But Mathews is a better WR to have than Cruz and this is coming from a Giants fan.

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour

Floyd is going to have a break out year. Cardinals will rely on him as Fitz gets the number 1 cover. Of course, as a Cardinals fan I'd like to think this is insight instead of fandom. Walker is a keep as a TE....

*1023*

PUSH

Original Poster
I dropped Cruz for Matthews. Saw that Cruz might not be available anyway until week 4. Now my dilemma is, who to start week one? I started Antonio Brown, but now I have to choose my second starter. I have Keenan Allen, Mike Evans (questionable to play), Jarvis Landry, and Jordan Matthews. I will also start one of my WRs as a flex.

EDIT- Or I could start Chris Ivory or Doug Martin in my flex spot.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom