• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

NFL 2015 Discussion Thread

flynnibus

Premium Member
looking forward to pick'em guys... been too busy with home life to be too active lately, but hopefully I won't cry too much after our week #1 in denver. Anyone looking to donate running backs or cornerbacks.. please contact the ravens immediately.

PUSH

Original Poster
Hey guys, late to the thread but about to join the pick'em tourney. I need to redeem myself for my horrible finish last season :oops::D
I need to redeem myself for the horrible start to last season! I actually worked my way up throughout the final 8 weeks or so. I was near the bottom before then.

PUSH

Original Poster
Fantasy owners, I'm able to pick up Eagles WR Jordan Matthews, but I don't know who to drop. My options are Michael Floyd, Victor Cruz, or Delanie Walker. I could drop Cruz, but feel like he's worth keeping for potential production later on in the year. And the other two I feel could be diamonds in the rough. Thoughts?

acishere

Fantasy owners, I'm able to pick up Eagles WR Jordan Matthews, but I don't know who to drop. My options are Michael Floyd, Victor Cruz, or Delanie Walker. I could drop Cruz, but feel like he's worth keeping for potential production later on in the year. And the other two I feel could be diamonds in the rough. Thoughts?
Going by your league's draft choices, the TE position is probably always going to have a good waiver options for whenever your starter has a bye. But Mathews is a better WR to have than Cruz and this is coming from a Giants fan.

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour

Floyd is going to have a break out year. Cardinals will rely on him as Fitz gets the number 1 cover. Of course, as a Cardinals fan I'd like to think this is insight instead of fandom. Walker is a keep as a TE....

*1023*

PUSH

Original Poster
I dropped Cruz for Matthews. Saw that Cruz might not be available anyway until week 4. Now my dilemma is, who to start week one? I started Antonio Brown, but now I have to choose my second starter. I have Keenan Allen, Mike Evans (questionable to play), Jarvis Landry, and Jordan Matthews. I will also start one of my WRs as a flex.

EDIT- Or I could start Chris Ivory or Doug Martin in my flex spot.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom