NFL 2015 Discussion Thread

NYwdwfan

Per Yahoo Sports:

Breaking News:
Tom Brady beats NFL in 'deflate-gate' case, judge nullifies 4-game suspension.

NYwdwfan

Oh I don't want him on my team - I'm just saying I feel bad that he seems to always have a swirl of a circus around him and he's really a genuinely good guy.

Matt7187

Hello guys, I don't really come around here but I have an announcement:

I started an ESPN fantasy football league a couple weeks ago for people around the Imagineering forums (where I mainly am), but there are still 5 vacant spots. If any of you would be interested in joining, it would be greatly appreciated because if we can't get the 5 people they league may have to be cancelled. The league is called WDWMagic Fantasy Football, and the password is WDWMagic. The draft is September 13, so we will be missing like one week. Thanks!! :)

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Hello guys, I don't really come around here but I have an announcement:

I started an ESPN fantasy football league a couple weeks ago for people around the Imagineering forums (where I mainly am), but there are still 5 vacant spots. If any of you would be interested in joining, it would be greatly appreciated because if we can't get the 5 people they league may have to be cancelled. The league is called WDWMagic Fantasy Football, and the password is WDWMagic. The draft is September 13, so we will be missing like one week. Thanks!! :)

On what website?

PUSH

Original Poster
Must have missed an update for this somewhere along the line. But anyway...

A week from right now the Packers will have their first game completed! And James Jones will be part of it! Reports are saying that Jones visited Green Bay today and has signed a one-year deal with the Packers. While he's nothing more than a #3 wide receiver, that's exactly what we need. And I'm sure he's a bit rusty on some things, but hopefully his knowledge of this offense and his chemistry with Aaron Rodgers are still somewhat intact. I wonder what number he'll wear, though. He was 89 with us, but now that belongs to TE Richard Rodgers.

PUSH

Original Poster
Re-upped on pick-em tonight.... Picked all the games... Some of you have some odd selections...

*1023*
Kind of confused on the part in bold. The picks aren't displayed until the games begin, are they? I'm looking right now and can't see what others have chosen. :confused:

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour
Kind of confused on the part in bold. The picks aren't displayed until the games begin, are they? I'm looking right now and can't see what others have chosen. :confused:
There is a bar graph that shows the weight of the picks.... next to the check box you mark... That little green bar....

*1023*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom