News for Figment Lovers

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
General Grizz said:
There indeed is something creepy about a giant Figment. Puppet size is perfect but Disney don't like Dreamfinder no 'mo.

We'll see what kind of havoc an eight-foot tall dragon running across Epcot wreacks. . .

actually, Kodak don't like Dreamfinder no 'mo.

Pixie Duster

Hey, you know Grizz, you can't win 'em all, maybe we should be happy that Figment is getting more love. It's not the ideal situation, but it's better than nothing, at least in my humble opinion.

General Grizz

Pixie Duster said:
Hey, you know Grizz, you can't win 'em all, maybe we should be happy that Figment is getting more love. It's not the ideal situation, but it's better than nothing, at least in my humble opinion.
I'll be in the parks soon enough to see Figment's new home.

(And really. Wanting. Dreamfinder. :p )

General Grizz

FamilyMan said:
Isn't that Dean Finder door still there? I still wonder who is in there...
The DEAN Finder door is still there. A glimpse of the Dreammobile can be found somewhere in the finale scene. . .

HINT: "One Little Spark"

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
I know they re-made one for Mouse Gear... I've never seen one actually in the ride though. I'll take a look next time I go. Thanks!

General Grizz

One Lil Spark said:
Pics?? Anyone?? Anyone??

Bueller?
figmusic.jpg

Figments Friend

Great....now how about some costume pix?

The whole Figment World is awaiting these images!

I must say that i am a bit surprised that Disney is doing a full suit version of him. I mean, Figgy is a little guy and there is a charm to that. Seeing charcters you know are small (like Flik for example) blown up into full size costumes does'nt really fit to me.

Another thing...i hope Figment looks true to his animatronic self, and is not a cuteified version....i DON'T ant to see a Barney look-a-like!!

PLEASE!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!

Well, I met Figment at Epcot today...and I think that he looks great!:)

I think that they really made him look like a close match to his attraction counterpart. They got all the details on him right, including his scales, his wings, everything.

He's rather tall (as tall as me, maybe even slightly taller), wears his yellow and red sweater (which I didn't think that he would at first). His sweater has his name and a couple of stars embroidered on it.

Unfortunately, he doesn't sign autographs.:(

Anyway, it's about time Figgy started coming out. Seems we've got another crowd favorite on our hands, since many people lined up to meet him upon spotting him.

I'd attach a photo, but I don't know how to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom