News for Figment Lovers

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
(don't know if this has been posted or not...)
just got off the phone with a very reliable source that says the Figment walkaround is on the boards for scheduling, but not this week, but next week he should be out and about at Epcot!

now if we could only get HISTA taken out, and have a computer generated 3D Movie about Figment in that awesome theater, that would ROCK! Imagine the possiblities!

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
isn't it great news!

i have heard this for a while, but was really hesitant to say anything, but today i basically found out for sure!

DarkMeasures

mkepcotmgmak said:
(don't know if this has been posted or not...)
just got off the phone with a very reliable source that says the Figment walkaround is on the boards for scheduling, but not this week, but next week he should be out and about at Epcot!

now if we could only get HISTA taken out, and have a computer generated 3D Movie about Figment in that awesome theater, that would ROCK! Imagine the possiblities!

I shudder from that idea. The main reason for that is it would just be the Figment pavilian then. I think the best would actually be if Imagineers started from scratch for Imagination. But it would need to follow these rules.
-No Figment
-No Dreamfinder
-No Nigel
-No Imagination Institute
-No Sponsor
-No Management interference
-High budget

Even though it would be expensive, I think the best could come from that. The reason why? Imagineers would have the full potential of their imagination (minus those guidlines) to create a truely amazing attraction. I don't see why the imagination pavilian is abut imagination if the imagineers are forced to imagine attractions with figment.

FigmentJedi

DarkMeasures said:
I shudder from that idea. The main reason for that is it would just be the Figment pavilian then. I think the best would actually be if Imagineers started from scratch for Imagination. But it would need to follow these rules.
-No Figment
-No Dreamfinder
-No Nigel
-No Imagination Institute
-No Sponsor
-No Management interference
-High budget

Even though it would be expensive, I think the best could come from that. The reason why? Imagineers would have the full potential of their imagination (minus those guidlines) to create a truely amazing attraction. I don't see why the imagination pavilian is abut imagination if the imagineers are forced to imagine attractions with figment.
Good idea that the pavillion would start over but no Dreamfinder and Figment make me go Skreeonk

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
Figment1986 said:
did you say next week.... is this aslo for December 4th?? if so... I'm going to epcot....

yes, if i heard correctly, Figment starts next week, including the fourth, but it COULD be the week after that...

anyway,

i think Imagination needs a TOTAL overhaul, and it needs to all be figment - well, figment just needs to be the icon of the imagination pavillion! he is imagination you know....
but a 3D figment movie would TOTALLY ROCK! i mean, the possiblities are ENDLESSSSSSSSSSSs, especially in that theater that is already 'effect' equipped, and has the moving seat platform! it would be so awesome, and i'm not really even a figment fan...

FigmentJedi

I know that the Institute has to go, but we need more then just Figment. My idea is at least a cast of 5: Figment, Dreamfinder and the Three Dreamseekers from ToD as Dreamfinder's apprentices: Elfin, Cosmo, and Leonardo Columbus. That and the look of the pavillion would be enhanced to give it more of a dreamlike appearance, though the pyramids and fountain remain. This would be the Dreamport, where ideas are found and stored so all can use them. The ride would be like the original, but with more stuff and the 3D movie would be about the Dreamseekers guiding people through their dreams. That is my idea for a new Imagination! pavillion.

DarkMeasures

Tahu said:
I know that the Institute has to go, but we need more then just Figment. My idea is at least a cast of 5: Figment, Dreamfinder and the Three Dreamseekers from ToD as Dreamfinder's apprentices: Elfin, Cosmo, and Leonardo Columbus. That and the look of the pavillion would be enhanced to give it more of a dreamlike appearance, though the pyramids and fountain remain. This would be the Dreamport, where ideas are found and stored so all can use them. The ride would be like the original, but with more stuff and the 3D movie would be about the Dreamseekers guiding people through their dreams. That is my idea for a new Imagination! pavillion.

If I had creatinve control, I would do something about imagination in the style of the tommorowland films of the 50's. What actually happen's on the ride would probably be comparable to an "acid trip".

nickcarraway

Is it just me or is there something creepy about a gigantic Figment? Don't get me wrong, I miss the Dreamfinder and Figment and the old spirit of the Imagination pavillion as the next guy, but in my imagination, a large Figment is like a scary dragon to me.

Scooter

nickcarraway said:
Is it just me or is there something creepy about a gigantic Figment? Don't get me wrong, I miss the Dreamfinder and Figment and the old spirit of the Imagination pavillion as the next guy, but in my imagination, a large Figment is like a scary dragon to me.

Big Bird is 8 Feet tall and kids LOVE him.

No matter what size he is, Figment was, is, and always will be "A Lovable fellow" :)

General Grizz

There indeed is something creepy about a giant Figment. Puppet size is perfect but Disney don't like Dreamfinder no 'mo.

We'll see what kind of havoc an eight-foot tall dragon running across Epcot wreacks. . .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom