News and Rumors EXTRA

WDWFanDave

Adventures in Arendelle....

Cool off with our newest frozetastical adventure where everyone's favorite snowman, Olaf takes you on a journey through ice, snow and blizzards all while you learn about sisterly love in the truest sense of the word. Expect a few surprises as you journey through this frozen land of magical trolls and singing sidekicks. Coming to Epcot in late 2015, Adventures in Arendelle will only be available to guests who book a fastpass+ return time. No standby line will be available.

Adventures in Arendelle will be presented by Asianway(of wdwmagic fame) with a special arrangement by The Office of Norwegian Tourism.

I'm willing to bet, minus a couple of fun things thrown in there, that this isn't too far off the mark, is it @drew81 ?

Bocabear

if you think WDW is stuck in the 80s and not happy with them, why are you on this site? I will take WDW anyway they want to give it to me, just happy to be a PAP
This is exactly the reason Disney feels they can get away with sub par attractions. Why bother to come up with new attractions or even bother to uphold standards when clearly there are people that will accept anything and are just happy to be a PAP.

This is exactly the reason Disney feels they can get away with sub par attractions. Why bother to come up with new attractions or even bother to uphold standards when clearly there are people that will accept anything and are just happy to be a PAP.
Not just happy, just happy that there is such a place to go

CDavid

if you think WDW is stuck in the 80s and not happy with them, why are you on this site? I will take WDW anyway they want to give it to me, just happy to be a PAP

There is such a thing as maintaining standards of quality in the guest experience, and not accepting a substandard Walt Disney World experience just because it is cheaper and easier to produce. Note it was The Walt Disney Company which established these standards long ago, and today fails to uphold them.

Would you rather have a premium Walt Disney World, or a mediocre Walt Disney World, for the same price?

what does new on here have to do with people being negative and complaining, hey i like improvements but i refuse to trach something as special as WDW. They might have some policies that i feel are not right, but the experience is always spot on. Furthermore, if you are on here trashing things, why concern yourself with it?

There is such a thing as maintaining standards of quality in the guest experience, and not accepting a substandard Walt Disney World experience just because it is cheaper and easier to produce. Note it was The Walt Disney Company which established these standards long ago, and today fails to uphold them.

Would you rather have a premium Walt Disney World, or a mediocre Walt Disney World, for the same price?
i disagree totally that it is MEDIOCRE in it's standards

The raising of the prices is something that is happening all over this country, the grocery store, gas, health insurance and in everything we do. You really can't bellyache about the prices when you keep it in perspective to the way things have become over the last 5 years

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom