News and Rumors EXTRA

No Name

The resort cost 5.5 billion. Try to even vaguely reasonably budget everything and reach that figure. It doesn't add up. If anything, I'm surprised the number for Pirates isn't higher. My unpublished guess was 600 million.

bclane

Any news or rumors on the drone show returning at Disney Springs this holiday season or was it a one and done thing last year ??
I think it’s been said in here that they will probably have drones incorporated into the illuminations redo if and when that ever happens. No idea if they’ll do anything before then.

The_Jobu

You know I wouldn't mind Figment's current voice if he was still like his original self during the original incarnation and not something straight out of a Looney Tunes or Tex Avery cartoon. Instead of being obnoxious.

By some weird coincidence I've never seen any incarnations of Imagination, so this series has been particularly captivating for me.

Keep up the good work Martin!

MaximumEd

Great vid, Martin. I rode the original version in 86, and the latest version. Never rode the 99 version. When you see them side by side, today's version looks more dated than the 82 version. It was totally superior in every way. What a marvel of engineering utterly ruined.

brb1006

Great vid, Martin. I rode the original version in 86, and the latest version. Never rode the 99 version. When you see them side by side, today's version looks more dated than the 82 version. It was totally superior in every way. What a marvel of engineering utterly ruined.
The CG Figment looks so bad now. Especially knowing how much Disney has improved with CGI in general.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom