News and Rumors EXTRA

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
It has become apparent that we need a thread in the News and Rumors section for ongoing, related, unrelated, miscellaneous - and general 'News and Rumors' chat.

Please remember, if you are talking about a specific topic, it is still better to create or take part in an existing dedicated thread for that topic.

WildcatDen

So Cheesesteaks are back on the menu boys. . .
In all honesty, I have to look at my potential next trip to Orlando and really begin to think out our plans. In the past, it was easy. All time devoted to WDW. Then, a few years back, we extended the vacation a day and went to IOA. Had a great time. Then, we have a Show Choir event at Hard Rock that locked us in to just 2 days which were both spent at USF/IOA. Again, had a great time. Marching Band trip to WDW this past year and 100% of the time was at WDW. Loved it as this was out last trip with my oldest still in high school.

Fast forward a few years when we make the pilgrimage south once more. We will have a senior in high school and a junior in college. What will WDW offer us in order to take the lion's share of our days? MK - Mine Train (missed it by 2 months), EPCOT - New Soarin? Frozen?, DHS - ???, AK - Avatar? (probably will not be open), night show?

At USF/IOA we will have the new (to us) Diagon Alley and may also have a Kong area as well as the Transformers that we missed last year.

So, in short, as has been pointed out by many, Universal WILL be pulling time and more importantly $$$ from our vacation plans. So, what does a family of 4 really mean in Disney's thinking? I am reminded of that shampoo commercial where "they tell two friends, and so on, and so on, and so on. . .

Jose

DL is getting a NEW and ORIGINAL night parade? so, it won't be like the coming Paint the Night Parade at TDL?

bhg469

Ok I'm putting this out there because I don't want to clutter up the other thread but here it goes:

FP+ only queues.. am I wtong that they take up valuable space? Remind me why I'm right...

doctornick

I'm ok with this! I know I'm in the minority but I <3 MSEP

I enjoy it as well. Wouldn't mind it being updated, but would love the music and the general appearance.

And I think MK should absolutely have two large scale parades. I don't want to have FOF only being run.

In the future maybe MSEP will get the boot and FOF will run day and night

Boo! I think that's a terrible idea.

I would be fine with 2 daily shows of FOF (one during the day and one at night) in addition to a daily MSEP.

drew81

Adventures in Arendelle....

Cool off with our newest frozetastical adventure where everyone's favorite snowman, Olaf takes you on a journey through ice, snow and blizzards all while you learn about sisterly love in the truest sense of the word. Expect a few surprises as you journey through this frozen land of magical trolls and singing sidekicks. Coming to Epcot in late 2015, Adventures in Arendelle will only be available to guests who book a fastpass+ return time. No standby line will be available.

Adventures in Arendelle will be presented by Asianway(of wdwmagic fame) with a special arrangement by The Office of Norwegian Tourism.

asianway

Adventures in Arendelle....

Cool off with our newest frozetastical adventure where everyone's favorite snowman, Olaf takes you on a journey through ice, snow and blizzards all while you learn about sisterly love in the truest sense of the word. Expect a few surprises as you journey through this frozen land of magical trolls and singing sidekicks. Coming to Epcot in late 2015, Adventures in Arendelle will only be available to guests who book a fastpass+ return time. No standby line will be available.

Adventures in Arendelle will be presented by Asianway(of wdwmagic fame) with a special arrangement by The Office of Norwegian Tourism.
I'm running a little short on sponsorship money. Pass the hat to spirit, I'm not to his level. Yet

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom