Newbie!

blondieJen

Original Poster
Newbie here! Hollybelle recruited me from the cruise forums since I, too, love scrapbooking. I've been to Disney many times, most recently in 2005, and I'm going back on a family vacay next summer. I can't wait!

Just wanted to say hi! hopefully one of these days I can take pictures of my non-digital layouts and show them off. And hopefully I can learn some digital scrapbooking from you all!

:)

ljs1691

Welcome to the scrapbooking forum!!! It has been VERY quiet around here lately. I am probably more guilty than most, I admit it.

I actually have some things to post soon as I just went to Creating Keepsakes University (CKU) last week and as soon as I get some of my projects done, I will post pics. They aren't Disney related, but inspiration is inspiration, regardless of subject matter.

Hope to see your pictures soon!

Welcome again!!!
Laurie

HollyBelle

Hi, blondieJen! You found us :sohappy:. See, I told you it was quiet around here. You'll definitely have to post some of your layouts when you get a chance. And I think you'll find this forum very helpful in planning your Disney trip for next summer!!

Disneyfalcon

Welcome Blondiejen!! We have had way too many quiet days lately!! We need some posts!:)

Laurie you need to post your CKU projects!!!

eagles

welcom to the scrap booking section!

yes it has been quiet here. it has been months since i did a page. but the strange part (well as most of you already know this is not weird) but i keep buying supplies!

tammy, aren't you the leader of that group?

but please post some pics of your work.

:wave:

Disneyfalcon

welcom to the scrap booking section!

yes it has been quiet here. it has been months since i did a page. but the strange part (well as most of you already know this is not weird) but i keep buying supplies!

tammy, aren't you the leader of that group?

but please post some pics of your work.

:wave:

I am totally the leader of that club!! And keeping up my membership, too!!:lol:

mouselvrmom

Newbie here! Hollybelle recruited me from the cruise forums since I, too, love scrapbooking. I've been to Disney many times, most recently in 2005, and I'm going back on a family vacay next summer. I can't wait!

Just wanted to say hi! hopefully one of these days I can take pictures of my non-digital layouts and show them off. And hopefully I can learn some digital scrapbooking from you all!

:)

Welcome! We're glad to have you! :wave:

Hopefully things will pick up here soon. :)

I'm definitely going to get working on things again here as soon as I get my den set up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom