New Year's Eve Announcement?

Captain Chaos

also it seems Universal Orlando is making a announcement ( they did not announce they are making a announcement but it has leaked out ) on January 24th. i wonder what it could be?:rolleyes:

I am not so sure, but I think this may be part of Universal's Centennial Celebration...

This is getting interesting. We haven't had a good banning in a while!!

I still have odds being made... Want in?? LOL...

I'm fairly certain that being annoying and argumentative are not sufficient to get oneself banned. There are a lot of posters here who would be long gone by now were that the case.

He's new and got his hackles up when someone disagreed with him. It doesn't help when everybody gangs up on him [I'm quite certain Martin is more than capable of holding his own]. Hopefully, he will learn to be a little less defensive and we can all learn to be a little less judgmental of new people and he can become a regular contributor to the site without arguing... :shrug:

He has done nothing but attack people who dare question Disney... HE has started flame wars for no apparent reason.. He has over how many posts, ALL of them instigating fights with those who dare question Disney... He is the one who has been told to stop at least once in a thread.. THANKS THE MOM... But obviously it is lost on him.. He hasn't learned yet, never will... If being told by MOM to stop hasn't caused him to, you know, stop, then a banning is the only thing that will...

disney fan 13

I am not so sure, but I think this may be part of Universal's Centennial Celebration...

He has done nothing but attack people who dare question Disney... HE has started flame wars for no apparent reason.. He has over how many posts, ALL of them instigating fights with those who dare question Disney... He is the one who has been told to stop at least once in a thread.. THANKS THE MOM... But obviously it is lost on him.. He hasn't learned yet, never will... If being told by MOM to stop hasn't caused him to, you know, stop, then a banning is the only thing that will...

No this one is directly from universal Orlando, as for the ban thing....

Captain Chaos

No this one is directly from universal Orlando, as for the ban thing....

Ahhhh OK, first I heard of that one.. Still, I have a feeling it is all a part of Universal's celebration just solely tied to the parks in Orlando, while the actual movie studios have their own announcements...

I'm telling you, DF13 is the new investigative reporter here...

bullsforthewin

Lol that is just not true at all. But you dont read you just ASSUME. It is also funny you talk about flame wars because that is ALL YOU DO...plus THE MOM was also talking to you with your personal attacks. I dont care if you question disney just use common sense which YOU dont...plus YOU are the one who attacks anyone who dares says anything bad about Universal.

Can you say hypocrite? Because that is what you are.

And name one rule i have broke since Mom warned US.....

disney fan 13

Ahhhh OK, first I heard of that one.. Still, I have a feeling it is all a part of Universal's celebration just solely tied to the parks in Orlando, while the actual movie studios have their own announcements...

I'm telling you, DF13 is the new investigative reporter here...

Still I believe announcements will be made

WorldofMotion34

Lol that is just not true at all. But you dont read you just ASSUME. It is also funny you talk about flame wars because that is ALL YOU DO...plus THE MOM was also talking to you with your personal attacks. I dont care if you question disney just use common sense which YOU dont...plus YOU are the one who attacks anyone who dares says anything bad about Universal.

Can you say hypocrite? Because that is what you are.

And name one rule i have broke since Mom warned US.....
I am still lost, on the reason you reported me. I was just simply defending myself against your accusations of me being a "Disney hater".

bullsforthewin

I'm fairly certain that being annoying and argumentative are not sufficient to get oneself banned. There are a lot of posters here who would be long gone by now were that the case.

He's new and got his hackles up when someone disagreed with him. It doesn't help when everybody gangs up on him [I'm quite certain Martin is more than capable of holding his own]. Hopefully, he will learn to be a little less defensive and we can all learn to be a little less judgmental of new people and he can become a regular contributor to the site without arguing... :shrug:

dxer07002 is a prime example of an anti-disney troll that attacks anyone who dares to say anything positive about DIsney and says anything negative about the perfect Universal.

He is also the troll who said that Disney has not created one good ride or attraction since 1995...yeah he honestly believes that which is the sad part

bullsforthewin

I am still lost, on the reason you reported me. I was just simply defending myself against your accusations of me being a "Disney hater".

I did not report you, your personal attacks dont bother me anymore i just laugh them off since i know opinions are going to be different even though it is funny how so many people are in love with Universal and despise disney yet are on a disney fan site, dxer07002....being the biggest culprit

disney fan 13

dxer07002 is a prime example of an anti-disney troll that attacks anyone who dares to say anything positive about DIsney and says anything negative about the perfect Universal.

He is also the troll who said that Disney has not created one good ride or attraction since 1995...yeah he honestly believes that which is the sad part

Bulls, if you stop calling people trolls and people who live in there basements the. People will stop attacking you, and if people attack you just ignore it

Captain Chaos

Bull... go back to the thread where she warned you.. Um, she warned YOU.. she directly quoted YOU... She told YOU to stop..

Wait, why am I answering an 8 year old... **Stop falling into the troll flame war bait.. stop, stop stop.. OK that's better....

Anyway, someone talked about merchandise?? I'm sure Disney won't pass on an opportunity to sell a 5 dollar tee shirt for 40 bucks with something along the lines of a clock and the phrase WHAT TIME DOES THE PARK CLOSE printed somewhere on it....

bullsforthewin

Bull... go back to the thread where she warned you.. Um, she warned YOU.. she directly quoted YOU... She told YOU to stop..

Wait, why am I answering an 8 year old... **Stop falling into the troll flame war bait.. stop, stop stop.. OK that's better....

Anyway, someone talked about merchandise?? I'm sure Disney won't pass on an opportunity to sell a 5 dollar tee shirt for 40 bucks with something along the lines of a clock and the phrase WHAT TIME DOES THE PARK CLOSE printed somewhere on it....

8 year old? LOL learn how the read since she was talking to ALL who made PERSONAL attacks....

But then again you think Disney has done nothing since 1995 so i dont know if you can read.

TalkingHead

Instead of firing the PR personnel, here's an idea: Do something new and innovative at the parks, so the PR department has something substantial to promote.

You know, sorta like what Universal's doing.

bullsforthewin

Instead of firing the PR personnel, here's an idea: Do something new and innovative at the parks, so the PR department has something substantial to promote.

You know, sorta like what Universal's doing.

So true...the PR people can only do what they have to work with...if they are not given much they cant do much. I dont think their PR is all bad since the Disney Commercials over the past few years have been effective and good but they need more to work with.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Hi, my name is Hakuna........(Hi Hakunaaaaaaaaaa)

I have been reminded recently by some that I consider good online friends that I should not simply assume that others don't like Disney because they have positions that differ than mine. I have fallen trap to taking offense to a posting style in conjunction with a point of view about a certain topic and allowing that to muddle my opinion about the poster, when I don't know those individuals outside of this forum. I really don't think there is any here that truly hate Disney in the true sense of the word. I think there are those that may hate certain things that Disney does, as I recently have been experiencing a few of those instances myself.

So in the Spirit of trying to bring a bit of civility back to the conversation, I offer my shortcomings up as evidence that even a longtime member of the board can be wrong and my commitment to focus on what we are all here to do and discuss Disney and all things Disney related.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom