New Year's Eve Announcement?

MiklCraw4d

Although this thread does provide me an opportunity to publicly agree with the stated opinions that the Disney Christmas Parade is the worst-produced and worst-edited television event of the year in the entire known universe. It is almost literally impossible to comprehend while watching because of the .5 second smash cuts throughout. The content is embarrassing too. Because it's all so slick and absurd and random - a poorly-produced infomercial edited by a crack-addicted monkey - nothing on it makes any impression. It's a meaningless stream of stimulus.

And Universal's decision to leak Potter2 info to pwn Disney's "announcement" was brilliant. Disney PR has yet to learn their lesson about hyping non-announcements.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Oh your a troll...see i can throw out baseless points. You have been reported.

You're entitled to your opinion, I'm entitled to mine. Good luck with that. Calling someone a troll is not, as far as I'm aware, a 'personal attack'. If construed that way, no problem, there are other ways of making my reading experience here more enjoyable and I'd be happy to exercise them.

Lol yeah because Martin is the end all be all when it comes to tv shows...but hey i live in the real world you obviously dont. Have fun watching the Macys parade troll us adults will continue to like the christmas parade.

I just cant stop laughing at your post...what great logic...you joined last week that means you are automatically wrong lol...

It's called "reputation". Martin has it, not to mention the respect of far more people that you'll ever know.

Good thing i never have to meet you in real life otherwise i might of jumped off a building by now.

Because you'd never be able to pull off your act with any of the people here. Have a magical day! :wave:

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I just don't understand the big build-up Disney did for ONE DAY. Wow, I can stay in the park 3 hours longer than during the really-late EMH? Color me unimpressed. This should have been nothing more than a footnote to something else.

FWIW, I do agree with bullsforthewin's idea of the 24-hour thing leading upto the grand opening of the FLE. That would make it mean something, at least.

disney fan 13

I find it inexplicable this person has yet to be banned.

Although this thread does provide me an opportunity to publicly agree with the stated opinions that the Disney Christmas Parade is the worst-produced and worst-edited television event of the year in the entire known universe. It is almost literally impossible to comprehend while watching because of the .5 second smash cuts throughout. The content is embarrassing too. Because it's all so slick and absurd and random - a poorly-produced infomercial edited by a crack-addicted monkey - nothing on it makes any impression. It's a meaningless stream of stimulus.

And Universal's decision to leak Potter2 info to pwn Disney's "announcement" was brilliant. Disney PR has yet to learn their lesson about hyping non-announcements.

also it seems Universal Orlando is making a announcement ( they did not announce they are making a announcement but it has leaked out ) on January 24th. i wonder what it could be?:rolleyes:

bullsforthewin

You're entitled to your opinion, I'm entitled to mine. Good luck with that. Calling someone a troll is not, as far as I'm aware, a 'personal attack'. If construed that way, no problem, there are other ways of making my reading experience here more enjoyable and I'd be happy to exercise them.

It's called "reputation". Martin has it, not to mention the respect of far more people that you'll ever know.

Because you'd never be able to pull off your act with any of the people here. Have a magical day! :wave:

Sorry but calling someone a troll since they dont share your opinion is a personal attack.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I find it inexplicable this person has yet to be banned.

I'm fairly certain that being annoying and argumentative are not sufficient to get oneself banned. There are a lot of posters here who would be long gone by now were that the case.

He's new and got his hackles up when someone disagreed with him. It doesn't help when everybody gangs up on him [I'm quite certain Martin is more than capable of holding his own]. Hopefully, he will learn to be a little less defensive and we can all learn to be a little less judgmental of new people and he can become a regular contributor to the site without arguing... :shrug:

menamechris

Original Poster
He's new and got his hackles up when someone disagreed with him. It doesn't help when everybody gangs up on him [I'm quite certain Martin is more than capable of holding his own]. Hopefully, he will learn to be a little less defensive and we can all learn to be a little less judgmental of new people and he can become a regular contributor to the site without arguing... :shrug:

Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom