New Year's Eve Announcement?

Lee

Adventurer
I was told it was just going to be parks staying open for 24 hours on leap day. Hence the "one more" part.

It's been a while since I heard that...may have changed, but I'll be surprised if it did.

mrssparrow

thats the best part:fork:
I can see that being an announcement they would want to make, but if they are announcing something so close, it would not benefit those other than the ones who already booked their trips and also the ones who live nearby. And as I type this, it's now 11:00 and no announcement and my local news is on..... :fork::fork::fork:

MCC1

it's on the website:

What Would You Do With One More Disney Day?

Take a full 24 hours to create as many memories as you can — because on Leap Day, 2012, Disney Parks are celebrating like never before!

For the first time ever, both Disneyland Park and Magic Kingdom Park will be open for 24 hours of wonder, imagination and magic starting February 29 at 6:00 a.m.

Plus, beginning January 1, 2012, Disney Parks.com is giving away a vacation package every day until February 29, 2012 and has an exciting special offer!

Take part in One More Disney Day, then share with other fans at Let The Memories Begin.

MCC1

There's more...room & ticket deal...but have AP's so that doesn't help us...and a give a way a day through leap year day...

joe80x86

"Purchase a non-discounted 3-night, 3-day Magic Your Way package at select Disney Resort hotels for arrivals most nights February 26 to March 10, 2012 and get One More Disney Day and night for free. Book through January 31, 2012."

llrain

its amazing how accuracy is lost in this world now. It specifically said on the official disney page to tune into the show at 11pm....
yet nothing but local news.

NX2I85

I can hardly wait. I could care less what the announcement is. I can't wait for the fallout afterwards. :goodnevil

Me too! I can hardly wait to read all the rants and duckfits over whatever the announcement is not. What fun it will be proverbially to shake my head at the Disney execs' brazen willingness to torch expectations of the fan base.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom