New Year's Eve Announcement?

real mad hatter

Oh My Gaud !!!

Yes its 2012,and its a leap year,"the year of more magic"if you propose to your partner on one knee in front of cindys castle at m/k.and a CM witness this,you will get a honeymoon suite at G/F for one night,all expensives paid by WDW,including champagne to your room.:animwink:Well its just an idea that i thought would be nice.Dream a little dream eh.:wave:

Scuttle

[facepalm]

I know there's no sarcasm font on wdwmagic (seriously, Steve, can you fix that?), but I thought that one was pretty obvious.

I wasn't sure. There are so many people on here that post stuff about the 5th gate I cant keep it all straight. I agree on the sarcasm button! Lol

jjharvpro

I'm betting they're announcing the new campaign, also mentioning a new (and much needed) daytime parade.

But how incredible would it be if Spectromagic came back out that night?? That would be pure Disney magic!

danstadnik

Honestly, I figure more "More Magic" refers to something like a way to earn more time in the parks or at the resort - maybe like a frequent visitor program, a way to save "points" on money you spend in the resorts...

menamechris

Original Poster
But how incredible would it be if Spectromagic came back out that night?? That would be pure Disney magic!

It would be amazing - but too many people would have to be involved for that to be quiet. And rehersals would have already started. I have heard MSEP will run through next year, so I don't think the time would be right to make a Spectro announcement.

timeman

I think the announcement will be something that Master Yoda will be able to get behind. I think it will be announcing a Major Star Wars event during August when Star Wars Celebration VI is happening.:drevil:

KaliSplash

I'm betting they're announcing the new campaign, also mentioning a new (and much needed) daytime parade.

That would be terrible news, said the MSEP fan!!!:)

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!

Would Be AMAZING :sohappy:

dvitali

Disney is going to announce that Disney World is coming to end in December 2012 and not the planet earth. To celebrate they need everybody to start drinking now so that nobody will notice when it will happen.

Mouse Detective

this announcement isn't that big of a news item, but it will please a few.. it's pretty well known whats up... trust me, you'll be happy.. but it's nothing 'new' just different then what was laid forth..
and NO it's NOT Adventurers Club news.

Well this guy writes like he's "in the know". Says we'll be happy but it isn't that big and will only please a few.

djkidkaz

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Disney isn't getting me again.

My guess is that its related to Hyperion Wharf / Pleasure Island. I mean, every night WAS New Years Eve there at one point, right? :p

Pioneer Hall

Based on the theme of next year, I am going to retract my previous statement of it being more confetti.

It is going to be EVEN MORE CONFETTI!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom