New World Showcase and DHS Rumors

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Touche

Although people call for Austalia and it isn't a country either.

Just sayin...

Well, I've never called for Austalia either. I've called for Australia, which is a country. I've even called for Austria, although it's a little close to Germany for EP's purposes.

Just sayin.....

Evil Genius

Well, I've never called for Austalia either. I've called for Australia, which is a country. I've even called for Austria, although it's a little close to Germany for EP's purposes.

Just sayin.....

Wow...really? You're going to use my typos as a shot at me? Fun way to treat a new forum member!

Evil Genius

Just went back and re-read my posts...don't think I ever stated I didn't think Australia wasn't a nation.

I DID forget that it is considered both a continent and a country...but that's about the extent of it.

This however isn't the topic of the thread so how's about this be the end of the conversation? Hmm?

mickey2008.1

first choice would be Spain. They have a gorgeous country, great architcture, and the best food in the world. Its got a coastline, rich history, and a pretty simple way of life with good values, with the exception of the extremists, which every country has. Second choice would be somewhere in South America and focus on the rain forests.

erasure fan1

I agree! I vote Egypt though. Can you imagine how awesome a ride there would be?
Yes it would be very cool. There are a lot of ride systems that would work well for a journey through a pyramid. My vote would be for a dual system like Atlantis from seaworld, half coaster half water ride.

ryanduggers

If we're still suggesting countries...how about Antarctica!

Make the entire pavillion in doors...jack the thermostat down to 12 degrees...have it constantly snowing and coat the entire floor with a thin sheet of ice...then let the edutainment begin!

They used to have that in Future World. Wow!, I never knew the national drink of Antarctica was Beverly.......:ROFLOL:

Phonedave

turkey? really?!?

i guess i have my doubts....

Oh, they could tie in High School Musical 2

With the lyrics to 'Fabulous'

Its out with the old and in with the new,
Goodbye clouds of Grey, hello skies of blue
A dip in the pool, a trip to the spa
Endless days in my chaise
The whole world according to moi
Excuse Me Thank You
Iced tea imported from England,
Lifeguards imported from Spain,
Towels imported from Turkey,
Turkey imported from Maine,

There you go. Discuss amongst yourselves.

-dave

Phonedave

PLEASE anything but TURKEY! Take Burkina Faso instead! Or Bangladesh. Or El Salvador. Any other country on this planet but Turkey.

But I don't believe these rumors anyway, at least not those about a Turkish Pavillon as the FIRST addition to WS in more than 20 years or so.

Venezuela! Or finally add the originally planned ride to our pavillon, an updated Rhine River Cruise (I am German) or something even better.

How about "Disputed Zone"

350 WDWMagic points for whoever picks up on that reference first.

-dave

Ralphlaw

Brazil. Or Australia. Or India. Or a Middle Eastern country. Or New Zealand, with a tie-in to Lord of the Rings, somehow. Or South Africa. Or Nebraska.

Oh the possibilities are endless.

_Scar

Oh, they could tie in High School Musical 2

With the lyrics to 'Fabulous'

Its out with the old and in with the new,
Goodbye clouds of Grey, hello skies of blue
A dip in the pool, a trip to the spa
Endless days in my chaise
The whole world according to moi
Excuse Me Thank You
Iced tea imported from England,
Lifeguards imported from Spain,
Towels imported from Turkey,
Turkey imported from Maine,

There you go. Discuss amongst yourselves.

-dave

That's ground work for an e-ticket.

yankspy

I am really surprised by the dismal response to the idea of a Turkey Pavilion. The country is full of rich history, being the center of the Byzantine Empire and the Ottoman Empire. There is a distinct architecture, foods, culture and history that is not commonly known to the general public. World Showcase as a showcase of what we know is not very exciting and Turkey, a less "obvious" pavilion choice, would provide people with opportunities to explore something new and different.
Well put.
How about "Disputed Zone"

350 WDWMagic points for whoever picks up on that reference first.

-dave
Eritrea and Ethiopia?:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom