400001253649.jpg

Name:
"Epcot® Passport Collectors Set" Release Date:
12/16/10
SKU:
Retail:
$64.95
Edition Size:

This limited edition pin collectors set features symbols and logos from the history of Epcot®.
The pins include:

• Journey Into Imagination
  • The Land
  • The Living Seas
  • Epcot Logo
  • World Showcase Logo
  • Spaceship Earth

***Title Should Read "Pinset", sorry for type-o***

Testtrack321

World Showcase one is very classy, but nothing can get me to waste money on pins. Rather spend that money on other souvenirs and memories. :shrug:

ABigBrassBand

World Showcase one is very classy, but nothing can get me to waste money on pins. Rather spend that money on other souvenirs and memories. :shrug:
Same. I'll find a pin I like and trade for it, but I would rather just trade my full lanyard when I see good pins rather than paying 60$ or so for 6 more pins to add to a collection that I don't think should grow more than I can carry. Plus, it's fun to have new pins each time you leave, instead of having just more of them to carry :lol:

However, there are the rare times when I just have to have that one pin, so I go buy it...would rather spend money on retro EPCOT shirts TBH.

scbb11Sketch

These look pretty cool. I've never been a fan of pins, though. They seem like such a gimmick, and $65 for 6 pins doesn't really change my opinion of that now.

RSoxNo1

The 21 pin 15th anniversary set that featured 9 of the circular logos, 11 country flags and the Epcot 15th anniversary pin regularly sells for $275+ on eBay. $65 is probably not going to dissuade everyone.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Pity it releases a week after I leave.

Ah well, shouldn't really spend that much anyway... :lookaroun

FLGal

New here. :wave:
I won't even tell you how many pins I have. :p
$65 is a lot. But it is the LE500 that drives that.
I would like to think these pins are a decent size, rather than a mini pin size.
I like Epcot logo/center pins. But can't say there is anything to entice me to buy these. Although I do not buy pins like I use to. (Thank goodness. :brick:)

Testtrack321

I didn't even see the price before! That's a ton, even if you are getting 6 pins (10.83 per pin minus tax). And I only like one or two of them.

Again, rather spend the money on a nice meal or some drinks before Illuminations than on pins.

blm07

I'll save my money for when they start making retro plastic figures of animatronics or props from the rides, some cool little thing I can have on display besides pins.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom