New Vintage Epcot Pin , Prepare To Drool, Fanboys/Girls

Bravo 229

It looks nice, but if I'm going to spend $65 on an EPCOT Center pin set, I'd rather it have World of Motion, Horizons and Universe of Energy thrown in there. Maybe they have one down the pipeline?

Susan Savia

Looks nice, but kinda expensive for my tastes. I buy one pin each year and it's the year dated pin. I don't do trading in the parks. If I buy a pin, it's mine!

walt-guy

Arewethereyet makes a valid point, if you hold something that creates a memory it becomes of value to us. One of the reasons Walt Disney pins have become such a phenomenom is due to how they respresent every aspect of the Walt Disney Company. There are all the character pins from Walt Disney Animated Feature Films, Park pins and Attactions pins from all the Walt Disney Parks, Resort Pins from all the Walt Disney Resorts. This essentially creates memories for people because as we buy these pins we are buying pins according to our tailored Walt Disney World / Disneyland trip which people remember forever. The same for the character pins, we buy the character pins because of our love for Walt Disney's animated feature films and remember our favorite characters so we buy the character pin because it gives us back the memory of watching our beloved animated films into something that is tangible, the pin. People who may not be able to visit Walt Disney Parks that often want there memories to last but want to visually see something that reminds them of there magical time at Walt Disney Parks, toys may get lost, shirts may fade, pictures may disappear or lost, and mugs possibly broken but pins though a simple souvenir can allow that person to pin it somewhere to have those wonderful memories at Walt Disney Parks forever. I guarantee everyone that most people who will be buying these vintage epcot pins will be people who visited epcot when it first opened or at least in its early years because these pins willl bring back memories for when they first came to epcot with there families. Though the $65 dollars maybe something that we may not pay eventhough they are so very cool, that $65 will be spent wisely from someone who remembers that time they took there children to epcot by purchasing these pins because perhaps they themselves had a souviner with these logos but it got lost to time. Remember we cherrish the time we spend with family and friends and what better place can we enjoy sharing memories than at the place Walt created and what better way to hold those memories than through a simple pin where everytime you look at it you suddenly are there again.

flavious27

400001253649.jpg

Name:
"Epcot® Passport Collectors Set" Release Date:
12/16/10
SKU:
Retail:
$64.95
Edition Size:

This limi

ted edition pin collectors set features symbols and logos from the history of Epcot®.
The pins include:

• Journey Into Imagination
  • The Land
  • The Living Seas
  • Epcot Logo
  • World Showcase Logo
  • Spaceship Earth

***Title Should Read "Pinset", sorry for type-o***

Sweet, good price for a limited edition pinset. Too bad these will go fast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom