News New Villains Show Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2025

ednamodedarling

I hope the show finds it's way to the official Villains Land once that opens up in MK. Would seem strange to have a fully fledged musical for the villains in DHS when the entire land is in another park.

I still question what this means for RNRC. Is this to offset Muppets closing for a fore longed period of time ... or is it to offset a RNRC closure & help crowd flow on that side of the park. 👀

jrhwdw

I hope the show finds it's way to the official Villains Land once that opens up in MK. Would seem strange to have a fully fledged musical for the villains in DHS when the entire land is in another park.

I still question what this means for RNRC. Is this to offset Muppets closing for a fore longed period of time ... or is it to offset a RNRC closure & help crowd flow on that side of the park. 👀
Is this why Lighting McQueen closes in a Month? Is Sunset Showcase getting completely redone? IDK if it has room for a full Musical as of now.....

Last edited:

James Alucobond

What's the capacity of Racing Academy now? Will it be enough for a Full Villains Musical?
I'm not sure what the actual capacity is, but I'd estimate from eyeballing it that each of the existing three sections of seating can hold ~75-100 people, so maybe ~225-300? That would put it somewhere around half the total capacity of MuppetVision. However, I imagine the entire thing will be reconfigured. The wraparound curved screen and animatronic dais take up space that they can easily free up now, and they'll probably want more traditional theater seating rather than the benches they currently have.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom