New Villains Show Coming to DHS?

PhotoDave219

Speaking of 2014's "Villains Unleashed,"

Like a Fantasyland dark ride that features reckless driving, a train wreck and resulting banishment to hell, some things will never be repeated in your Walt Disney World.
:in pain:

Which is why I am SO VERY GLAD that it happened the one time and we made the trip so we can talk about it forever. :cool: "Kids, you won't believe this, but there was this one event named "Villains Unleashed," and it went like this . . . :joyfull:

I still think the 2013 Limited time magic Villains party One nighter will go down in Disney parks infamy. Those of us that endured the event could write a book.

Chef Kronk

Slater just confirmed on the blog the same old villains at MNSSHP, not even the Snow Queen & Maleficent. I'd be shocked if they ever put a rare character out in the park again

It's infuriating that Disney fails to see how popular characters (especially the rare ones) are with guests. Did they learn NOTHING from Villains Unleashed? Guests want the villains and we only have two of them at the entire resort who meet daily. And then, we get practically no meet n greets with the villains at MNSSHP except Lotso and Queen of Hearts. You're paying good money for this party and the meet n greet lineup is just embarrassing. Here's how I'd lay out meet n greets for the party:

Jafar at Agrabah Bazaar
Queen with Maleficent and Hades with Frollo at Scarytale Hall
Captain Hook and Smee near PotC
Dr. Facilier where Tiana and Naveen meet in the day
Bre'r Bear and Bre'r Fox near Splash Mountain
Cruella de Vil near Haunted Mansion
Queen of Hearts, Gaston, and Lotso at usual locations
Mother Gothel near Tangled area (Yes, I know her costume wasn't bought)

Is that really too much to ask? But of course, we need the Fab 5 and the princesses thrown in our faces everywhere we turn. Come on.

Rant over:)

asianway

It's infuriating that Disney fails to see how popular characters (especially the rare ones) are with guests. Did they learn NOTHING from Villains Unleashed? Guests want the villains and we only have two of them at the entire resort who meet daily. And then, we get practically no meet n greets with the villains at MNSSHP except Lotso and Queen of Hearts. You're paying good money for this party and the meet n greet lineup is just embarrassing. Here's how I'd lay out meet n greets for the party:

Jafar at Agrabah Bazaar

Is that really too much to ask? But of course, we need the Fab 5 and the princesses thrown in our faces everywhere we turn. Come on.

Nothing at a hard ticket should be the same as the day, especially the sweat shop operations

Crazydisneyfanluke

Jafar at Agrabah Bazaar

Its called Mickeys not so scary Halloween party for a reason.....

Flyersgirl17

i would love meet & greets with more of the villains. i just don't know why it doesn't happen. I get the whole Halloween theme but a lot of us love the villains. I'd love if they would add Ursula somewhere near ariel's grotto(but that won't happen). Maybe Scar in Animal kingdom?? The Huns in china?? I mean is it really that hard???

MKCP 1985

Jafar at Agrabah Bazaar

The way the 7 Dwarfs are brought out for a mass greet at Merry Christmas, you would think at least some of this would be doable.

Add Pete at Circus-land and I'm in!

brb1006

Jafar at Agrabah Bazaar

I remember feeling very happy when I saw Stromboli come out during the Villains Unleashed event.

brb1006

I'm hearing that the Queen of Hearts will be in the villains show, but will be a face character instead of wearing her usual costume. Interesting.
Just like Captain Hook and Smee during the Dream Along With Mickey show where they are face characters.

brb1006

i would love meet & greets with more of the villains. i just don't know why it doesn't happen. I get the whole Halloween theme but a lot of us love the villains. I'd love if they would add Ursula somewhere near ariel's grotto(but that won't happen). Maybe Scar in Animal kingdom?? The Huns in china?? I mean is it really that hard???
Edgar near Town Square or the France Pavilion in Epcot's World Showcase as a face character.

brb1006

The way the 7 Dwarfs are brought out for a mass greet at Merry Christmas, you would think at least some of this would be doable.

Add Pete at Circus-land and I'm in!
Seeing Pete near Storybook Circus as a sign and hearing his voice was a huge tease. I actually expected Pete for the first time to become a meetable character near the circus since he's supposed to be a ringmaster. I was very disappointed with the result. Also apparently the 7 Dwarfs are more common during the Halloween Party since you hardly see them during you're normal visits to WDW besides the parades.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom