New Villains Show Coming to DHS?

ToTBellHop

Quoting myself, but it seems relevant. The advertisement changed from "at Hollywood Studios" to "at the Walt Disney World Resort." Not sure how that bodes...
Probably just that Disney's Hollywood Studios won't be a thing relatively soon. The moment they remove the trademark, one will pop up in China...

YodaMan

Probably just that Disney's Hollywood Studios won't be a thing relatively soon. The moment they remove the trademark, one will pop up in China...

Possibly. But it's also worth noting that the audition is at the Disney Event Group building and not the Animal Kingdom Audition Facility where literally all the other auditions are held. Not saying a Villains show at Studios isn't happening, but I'm severely questioning if the audition listing we're all going off of might just be for Club Evil thing we saw listed above...

plutoismyhero

So just going to ask cause I am curious but when is this going to open?? We are going in March and would love to see this, also if they are going to announce the name change soon it makes sense it changed from Hollywood studios to at Walt Disney World....right???

PhotoDave219

So just going to ask cause I am curious but when is this going to open?? We are going in March and would love to see this, also if they are going to announce the name change soon it makes sense it changed from Hollywood studios to at Walt Disney World....right???
Unknown at this time. Distinct possibility its open by the time you get there.

Chef Kronk

It hasn't been announced by Disney yet, so we don't know when it's going to open. All I know is that it's highly likely to replace BaTB and will be hosted by Dr. Facilier. It could definitely be open when you go, though.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
If it's going into the Flex Theater then either the show is short term or this is a temporary location. Doesn't make sense to build a space like that and put a show in it long term.

Matt_Black

"Egad, Flex! The Nazi Robots are closing in, and we've got to deliver these Christmas presents to the orphanage! What do we do?"
"Time to show these robots my theater skills...."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom