New Tomorrowland @ Disneyland? Is this the year it finally gets announced? No, and that’s OK

DisneyAJ

When music started and Magic Mirror showed up before he even spoke I immediately thought Villains Land, enough though I was disappointed it wasn't a TL announcement. I even posted Villains Land in the D23 thread immediately when he showed up.
When the mirror popped up I was like ok weird way to announce Tomorrowland but I’ll allow it. Then when the song started and it was clearly villains I got really delusional and was like maybe they’ll put it next to Tomorrowland and get rid of Autopia 😅 I so badly wanted something big for DL itself (other than the Walt animatronic of course).

Henry Mystic

Author of "A Manor of Fact"
They announced 4 rides for DCA. None that touch the Forever plots. Huge win for the resort IMHO.

Tomorrowland will have its time.

Realistically, a lot of the TLC Tomorrowland needs is more minor.

They announced Wreck it Ralph for Tokyo in a blog post, they can do the same for Disneyland in a year. Same for PeopleMover if they so choose to do so.

Tomorrowland’s footprint is small, and while it needs work, it’s not a multibillion dollar project.
Tomorrowland was always slated for an overhaul the latter half of the decade. I’m very pleased Coco is happening first.

They know what they’re doing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom