New Survey Asks about Fastpass+ Changes

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
I'm surprised this hasn't been picked up here. A fan of the WDW Fan Boys Podcast posted the following to their Facebook Page:
Beth said:
I just took an interesting survey with Disney exploring the option of offering a 4th "revolving" FastPass per day (revolving meaning that once you use it, you can make another FastPass+ reservation based on what's available), or that you would get the initial 3 reservations, but would always be able to hold three reservations (so once you used at least one of your three FassPasses, you could make another one - in theory giving "unlimited" FassPasses for the day). There were also questions about making FastPass reservations for attractions in more than one park in a day. All options said to assume that any guest (onsite or off) would be able to reserve FastPasses prior to arrival at the park.

While it seems like change for the sake of change (Again, what's wrong with the old distribution rules?) This very well could be a step in the right direction.

GoPackGo

I received this survey yesterday. There were 3 options that the survey talked about.
Option A discussed giving you another FastPass+ each time you use one.
Option B discussed giving you a revolving FastPass+ selection once you've used all 3 of your original FastPass+ selections.
Option C discussed giving you a 4th revolving FastPass+ selection only after 2 PM.
All the options gave some assumptions, like being able to reserve a FastPass selection in more than one park and being able to reserve prior to visiting.

jdmdisney99

I'm surprised this hasn't been picked up here. A fan of the WDW Fan Boys Podcast posted the following to their Facebook Page:

While it seems like change for the sake of change (Again, what's wrong with the old distribution rules?) This very well could be a step in the right direction.
They should go with the book it after you use it. It would be more convenient.

Scuttle

I received this survey yesterday. There were 3 options that the survey talked about.
Option A discussed giving you another FastPass+ each time you use one.
Option B discussed giving you a revolving FastPass+ selection once you've used all 3 of your original FastPass+ selections.
Option C discussed giving you a 4th revolving FastPass+ selection only after 2 PM.
All the options gave some assumptions, like being able to reserve a FastPass selection in more than one park and being able to reserve prior to visiting.
Ok what exactly is a revolving FP?

Cesar R M

...then what was the point of spending 2 billion dollars on this system in the first place?

Same. Wth?
hollywood accounting perhaps? lol
money laundering from one division of the company to the other.
No, but the family will call you by your first name!
In a creepy voice?

The less complicated this whole thing is, the better.

considering how bad MM+ and FP+ system was at the start (complication wise)
I expect the new system to require 2 additional PhDs in management ;)

stevehousse

Ok that sounds like a good idea on paper, but seriously?!? How does that even make sense when u think about it! It shouldnt be that overly complicated...the average guest would be so lost (those that don't frequent boards) and already have a headache with this system trying to figure it all out on their own with no help!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom