New Studio Catering Company Menu

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I don't recall the previous menu for this location but I am pleased to see that it isn't just hamburgers and chicken fingers. I would definitely give that turkey club sandwich a try.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I'll definitely try the new sandwiches, but will avoid a wilted Greek salad on those hazy days of summer.....

Yensid40

I always thought the Chili Dog was pretty good. Though I must say I have not been there for quite some time. 2008 was the last time I was in WDW and don't recall eating there. Jan 2007 would have been the last time eating there.

The menu looks good, looks like this is a lunch stop for us next month, Rosies is getting a little boring.

Dwarful

Nice...except for the kids menu...again with the chicken nuggets and pbj??? When will they understand kids have taste buds too?

peterpanic74

I'm pleased to see the addition of the grilled vegetable sandwich. Always nice to get something for us non-carnivores besides the standard veggie burger!:D

Erin_Akey

So nice to see some great healthy options! Most of the quick service locations are really doing great at offering more than greasy burgers these days!

Testtrack321

Interesting change, mostly because unlike the prior menu options many of these options look like they will be served cold; not much in the way of cooking and hot prep.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom