New Star Tours Droid: Aly San San?

RandySavage

I have no idea who Allison Janney is - does she have a Brooklyn/New York/New Jersey accent? I recall from Attack of the Clones that the waitress droid was based on Flo and had a Jersey accent (i.e., "I'll be right wich you, honey")

God, I hope they don't insert those ridiculous accents (chinese/jersey/etc.) of the Star Wars prequels into Star Tours 2.

_Scar

I have no idea who Allison Janney is - does she have a Brooklyn/New York/New Jersey accent? I recall from Attack of the Clones that the waitress droid was based on Flo and had a Jersey accent (i.e., "I'll be right wich you, honey")

God, I hope they don't insert those ridiculous accents (chinese/jersey/etc.) of the Star Wars prequels into Star Tours 2.

Uh, she's pretty popular and a great actress! There's no way to categorize her, she has an amazing range in roles from Lost to West Wing to Finding Nemo, etc.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005049/

muteki

Why can't a droid or some figure that WAS ACTUALLY IN STAR WARS LEAD YOUR TOUR(S)? God forbid...

Presumably the droids from the movies that we know the most about are now famous around the galaxy. Why would a now-famous droid be delegated to guiding lowly vacation tours? It makes sense that it is something you never heard of before.

Omnimover

I just hope Aly Jan Jan is better as this than she was at playing the "Mother"...

Actually, I thought her performance elevated a very weak episode. A lesser actress would have meant the whole hour was given over to cryptic melodrama.

/threadjack

oommggitskait

I love her work. West Wing was likely her biggest role, no? She was in Juno, Away We Go, etc.
Regardless, I agree with pp's, she does have a great voice for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom