New soda drinks in parks

real mad hatter

The Legend of Irn Bru.

Well once upon a time in a land far far away on a remote Scottish island. Hamish McBeth discovered a waterfall that flowed golden water.She filled some of this glowing liquid into a small bottle and took it home. That night she sang to this golden liquid. Hold the phone,what a lot of piffle.It tastes like nothing on earth and it's recipe is a guarded secret [ that is true ] My interpretation is it's like a non alcoholic champagne,lots of bubbles,and yes,it's made of girders.:wave:

real mad hatter

Whit a cheek.

Sorry - I've been to Scotland, I've tasted your vile "golden water", please keep it on your side of the pond.;)......:lol:

Well the reason you think it's vile is because you think bourbon is drinkable and that is why America buys so much scotch from us:ROFLOL:I've tasted yer Jack Danniels, Jim beam, Old Crow., Kentucky Yuch.etc.:wave:

ann0d

I doubt anything but coke products will ever be in the park, unless Coke stops giving Disney free fountain sodas. I have heard the Coke gives all fountain soda syrups to Disney free, they make their money from the bottled (overpriced) sodas/water.

Innkeeper's Club

I know it is old fashioned but I would love to see ginger ale in the parks, Either that or they could start installing Coke Free Style machines.
I know that in some of the Club Level lounges like at the Boardwalk Inn they offer cans of Seagram's Ginger Ale, which was purchased by Coca Cola. So they at least have that product onsite if they could install them in their soda machines.

scottnj1966

Coke products is all your going to see at Disney. I cannot imagine Coca-Cola ever giving up that crown.

Dr Pepper is bottled by Pepsi and Coca-Cola, it depends on the region.
It just happens to be Pepsi for Florida so it will not be in the parks.

I do not think Coca-Cola bottles a ginger ale so thats out too.

Then of course anything that Pepsi makes will not be in the parks.

But everyone probably knows that.

I usually just drink water these days. Just frustrating it cost the same as a Coke.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I know that in some of the Club Level lounges like at the Boardwalk Inn they offer cans of Seagram's Ginger Ale, which was purchased by Coca Cola. So they at least have that product onsite if they could install them in their soda machines.
That is correct. However, I rarely stay at club level.

JIMINYCR

Dr Pepper is bottled by Pepsi and Coca-Cola, it depends on the region.
It just happens to be Pepsi for Florida so it will not be in the parks.

Wow, I did not know that. I've wondered for years why I could get a Coke but not a Dr Pepper at Disney. I prefer Dr Pepper, my wife likes the Diet Dr Pepper. Guess we will have to be satisfied with Coke or our Kool Aid water mix.

Innkeeper's Club

Wow, I did not know that. I've wondered for years why I could get a Coke but not a Dr Pepper at Disney. I prefer Dr Pepper, my wife likes the Diet Dr Pepper. Guess we will have to be satisfied with Coke or our Kool Aid water mix.
I know at the three Hess stations located on WDW property they sell bottles of Pibb Xtra which in my opinion tastes just like Dr Pepper, so would that be a good substitue for you?

J_Carioca

Yes to ginger ale. It makes no sense not to have it, especially as so many people drink it when they have upset stomachs. And I think there are probably a lot of upset stomachs after a day on the rides.

Yes, too, to regular lemonade (not the horrible diet kind).

And what about plain soda water/club soda? That can come straight out of the machines if there's a tab for it!

6laurac

Original Poster
I read that Dr. Pepper was bottled by either Coke or Pepsi based on the region since the brand is owned by Dr. Pepper so if that is true, Disney could realistically sell it since they have Coke products.

My husband would vote for the Ginger Ale though.

acishere

If you asked me several years ago I would have said Mountain Dew. I was addicted to that stuff and its still my favorite soda.

Now that I barely ever have soda, I have to also say Ginger Ale. Mix in a little orange juice and its amazing. Feel a little off after having some bad food? Have some sips of Ginger Ale! Its the only soda I keep for myself in my kitchen anymore.

Also does WDW have Mr. Pibb? My mind is blanking out on that. If not they should!

Tonic Water: its good for muscle cramps.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom