New soda drinks in parks

JIMINYCR

HFBE650_2_2.jpg

Most Floridians probably won't know what this is :cry:

NOOOOO, :eek: I think this rates around the same scale as Beverly. :hurl: Living in Maine I know many people who love the stuff, but I have tried it and never acquired a taste for it. Not far from where I live in Lisbon Falls ME they hold Moxie days and they celebrate the drink. I met and talked with "Mr. Moxie" who for years has pushed and publicized the drink and even he couldn't get me to drink a full can. :ROFLOL:

JIMINYCR

I know at the three Hess stations located on WDW property they sell bottles of Pibb Xtra which in my opinion tastes just like Dr Pepper, so would that be a good substitue for you?

Yes , I have tried this and I think it compares in taste with Dr Pepper. The problem is having to go off site to purchase it.

Innkeeper's Club

Yes , I have tried this and I think it compares in taste with Dr Pepper. The problem is having to go off site to purchase it.
If you don't mind purchasing them in 20 oz bottles you can get them from the Hess stations located onsite by the Magic Kingdom, Downtown Disney & Boardwalk. Plus they usually have deals like purchase 2 for $2.22 on their 20 oz bottled drinks.

zweltar

Funny enough, I have pondered how much my enjoyment of Disney World would diminish if they were to ever get rid of Coke products. My wife teases me that I am addicted to Diet Coke (I can quit whenever I want, I swear). I really do wonder if I would not enjoy meals as much or wouldn't be as refreshed if Disney offered some other brand of soda....
Hopefully I'll never have to find out.:king:

kapeman

Either that or they could start installing Coke Free Style machines.

Those things are highly overrated. I was sorely disappointed when I finally got access to one.

They need to add the Nestea raspberry. They used to have it at Rain Forest Cafe and they quit carrying it.

Nectar of the gods, that is!

LocateJ

I would have said vanilla coke a few months ago but I've given up drinking all soda recently. Water will do fine thanks :)

kapeman

Nope, sorry - no whiskey for this redneck hillbilly! It's beer all the way for me! I will say that I really liked Bellhaven's Best when I ws in Scotland -

Bellhaven make some great beer!

If you like beer, get yourself over to Raglan Road ASAP and get some Young's Double Chocolate Stout.

AHHHHH!!!

Why are cans shaped like bottles now? Did the lowly can-drinkers try to up their image???

Actually, many craft brewers are switching to cans (the good ones with the proper lining) from bottles. Cans protect the beer much better from its arch-nemesis, light.

Tiggerfanatic

Sis?!?! LOL! I always say my confirmation that I am truly a classless chick is the fact that I can't stand wine or champagne and love beer with my whole heart. I do! And don't pour the beer in a glass ~~pre-chilled or not~~ because I'd much rather have it from the bottle. Glass bottle. Why are cans shaped like bottles now? Did the lowly can-drinkers try to up their image??? I don't favor mixed drinks too much. If tequila is involved you can count me out (*reference the now-infamous Great Jose Episode of '99*). Just hand me a beer and we'll be good.

I know what we'll be drinking for my birthday round next September on the Magic Girls' Cruise!!!

BrittanyRose428

I wish there would be more non-soda (and non-alcoholic drinks). :lol: I'm not 21, so alcohol is out of the question, but water and iced tea can get very old very quickly. I know its a lot to ask, and I'm assuming there wouldn't be enough interest to do it, but fresh squeezed lemonade would be great, or different flavors of iced tea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom