New soda drinks in parks

6laurac

Original Poster
As a devoted Diet Dr. Pepper fan who would almost have an IV run into my blood stream :wave: , what soda beverages do you miss when you are at Disney?

Diet Coke and Coke Zero are just not cutting it for me. What about you? :shrug:

G00fyDad

My wife used to drink Mt. Dew like it was going out of style and she could not find any on property, anywhere. So she started making me drive off property to the store to get her a pack to keep in the room. :brick:

SulleyanBoo

I am an avid Diet Coke fan BUT...I would LOVE Diet Dr Pepper! I was plensently surprised when we went 2 weeks ago and Animal Kingdom had Sprite Zero as well :)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I know it is old fashioned but I would love to see ginger ale in the parks, Either that or they could start installing Coke Free Style machines.

real mad hatter

There can only be one.

Well I live on Irn Bru,I drink that much of the golden nectar that it runs thro my veins,even poured over my vodka on the rocks with a slice of lemon.:slurp:

WDWScottieBoy

I'd gladly pay for Mezzo Mix all over property. Paying $2.50/can to have it shipped to my house from Germany is getting excessive. :lol:

Timekeeper

4-1.jpg

MissM

I know it is old fashioned but I would love to see ginger ale in the parks, Either that or they could start installing Coke Free Style machines.
Oh yes, ginger ale would be great. Love always gets multiple cups worth at the Cool Station. ;) A Free Style machine would be even better.

I wish they offered NON diet lemonade in the parks. The Minute Maid Light is artificially sweetened. I can't do artificial sweeteners. Sometimes a tart lemonade is a wonderful change from soda. It would be even better if they offered FRESH lemonade but, well, that's probably a pipe dream. (Maybe in Liberty Square or something?)

I tend to drink a lot of Smart Water and Vitamin Water in the parks since I'm just not a huge soda drinker. Sometimes tea if I'm getting quick service. I wish they offered the tea in bottles at carts as well.

cheezbat

At one point and time there were places on disney property that served Vault. Now, coca cola has discontinued Vault. I contacted them and let them know my feelings on eliminating another one of my faves.

Personally I'm a Pepsi/mountain dew/dr pepper guy, so I hate that Disney only sells a few coke products.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom