New signage and Recycling bins at Epcot

EPCOT Explorer

My, my! :eek: You still have to get to TT and MS?! (Sorry, I don't count the green side. The orange side is the true ride.

Gosh, EE, what have you been doing when you're at Epcot-riding SSE for the whole day? :veryconfu :lol:

Although, you did get on WoM and Horizons, also right? So, you have me beat there
Yep and yep.;):lol:

I only rode SSE once last trip though...And Horizons and WoM were in 1993/94.I actually remeber alot.:D

As for TT...

Well yeah, TT is a no.I was REEEEEALLY upset last time when all the FP's were out.:mad:I was not gonna wait 120 mins while I am missing AA and the rest of WS.:mad:

And as for MS......I *have* been through everything in MS.Even the ride vehicle but when they closed the door I needed to get out.Claustraphobia.:eek:I would like to try again, though.:animwink:

hpyhnt 1000

And as for MS......I *have* been through everything in MS.Even the ride vehicle but when they closed the door I needed to get out.Claustraphobia.:eek:I would like to try again, though.:animwink:

Ah, understandable. Just curious, how'd you get out after they closed the door? Were you able to just open it, or did you pound on it and they let you out? :veryconfu

EPCOT Explorer

Ah, understandable. Just curious, how'd you get out after they closed the door? Were you able to just open it, or did you pound on it and they let you out? :veryconfu

They started to close it and I freaked!:lol::lol::lookaroun:eek:

I just told the CM to stop, and I hopped out.

Maybe next time though...I really wanna experience that.:D

hpyhnt 1000

They started to close it and I freaked!:lol::lol::lookaroun:eek:

I just told the CM to stop, and I hopped out.

Maybe next time though...I really wanna experience that.:D

Ahhhh, okay. I thought they had already closed the door. I was thinking, "How the heck did you get out of there if the door was locked and closed?" :rolleyes: :eek:

Captain Hank

You know, I don't remember them always being there. When there was an actual CM guide for each boat, wasn't that area empty? Also, ever since they changed over to the recorded spiel, it seems to me that you see more CMs doing various things in the greenhouses that you didn't see before (covertly acting as security?). Then again, maybe I'm overthinking this. :lol:
Yup, there was nothing in that area prior to the recorded spiel. That CM is now watching the new security cameras throughout the ride.

As for there being more greenhouse cast out there--nope, not really. It does depend on the time of day, though, how much activity you see. We try to get the big stuff done as early as possible. As for covert security, well, our main goal is to get things done with the plants, but that doesn't mean that we're not watching. Aaaaaaalways watching. :lookaroun

(I think I've watched Monsters Inc. too much lately :) )

EPCOT Explorer

Come to our February meet and we can ride it together. M:S is also something I haven't ridden for the fraidy cat factor....:lookaroun

And we sooo have to ride SSE together....::eek:l:
:ROFLOL:

Yep...And if not in Feb...Soon.:)
Ahhhh, okay. I thought they had already closed the door. I was thinking, "How the heck did you get out of there if the door was locked and closed?" :: :eek:
Yeah , I woulda been FORCED to ride.:hurl:
Yup, there was nothing in that area prior to the recorded spiel. That CM is now watching the new security cameras throughout the ride.

As for there being more greenhouse cast out there--nope, not really. It does depend on the time of day, though, how much activity you see. We try to get the big stuff done as early as possible. As for covert security, well, our main goal is to get things done with the plants, but that doesn't mean that we're not watching. Aaaaaaalways watching. :lookaroun

(I think I've watched Monsters Inc. too much lately :) )
Didn't know you were a EC CM!:sohappy:How cool!:D

EpcotServo

Come to our February meet and we can ride it together. M:S is also something I haven't ridden for the fraidy cat factor....:lookaroun

As someone who used to never ride and have talked countless newbies through the REAL side of Mission: SPACE, I have dibs on that group ride! The Following Space Capsule Crew will be

-EpcotServo (Engineer...)
-NemoRocks (Navigator...)
-EPCOT.nut (Pilot...)
-EPCOT Explorer (Commander...)

:cool:

I will not take no for an answer!

EPCOT Explorer

As someone who used to never ride and have talked countless newbies through the REAL side of Mission: SPACE, I have dibs on that group ride! The Following Space Capsule Crew will be

-EPCOT.nut (Pilot...)

The second all of us are in EPCOT we are TOTALLY DOING THAT!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::eek::D

twilight mitsuk

I look at it this way: the reason HISTA is on the sign is because JII will be going down for refrub soon. Ergo, it doesn't make sense to advertise something that is going to be closed down for an extended amount of time. I bet HISTA will remain open while JII goes under, so might as well put that on the sign. After JII is done, a new show will replace HISTA, and the sign will be changed to reflect the new JII.

At least, that's my positive spin on things. :)

Imagation! refers to the ride

EPCOT.nut

-EPCOT.nut (Pilot...)

I never say NO to anything! :lol::lol::lookaroun:lol:

I went again yesterday and rode it - had a blast AGAIN! Travis - we are soooo doing this!

:sohappy:

EPCOT.nut

Here's the new recycle bins. They are kind of funny looking and certainly do not fit the EPCOT theme.

:lol::shrug::lol:

But I am glad they are there. Just wish they were blue and silver...

3015408115_fb1106a01a.jpg

But I guess being BOTTLE SHAPED it will help people who are not paying attention or are not too bright to realize this is NOT a trash can. I think the old recycle bins look way too much like a trash can to the distracted guest.

EPCOT Explorer

Here's the new recycle bins. They are kind of funny looking and certainly do not fit the EPCOT theme.

But I am glad they are there. Just wish they were blue and silver...

3015408115_fb1106a01a.jpg

But I guess being BOTTLE SHAPED it will help people who are not paying attention or are not too bright to realize this is NOT a trash can. I think the old recycle bins look way too much like a trash can to the distracted guest.

MORE static clutter for EPCOT. Great.:fork::fork::fork:

Why not just have one big bin for BOTH? With two openings?:brick:

EPCOT.nut

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:Oh, come on, you saw those bins and knew, right?:lol::lookaroun

And love the Pic.:kiss:

Thankies.

Ok - noooo - I didn't know you were going to have a Fanboy asplosion but :lol: I am kind of glad I got this pic just to annoy you with. :lol: It's great that they have these bins but I hate the way they look! I know I will get used to them. They looked fine in some parts of the park - like the Test Track area.....but in front of JII. I didn't see any inside The Land but I will flip out if I see them there.

Speaking of The Land - the last week or so they have had the Living with the Land fastpass machines uncovered. Normally they are covered. :confused:

EPCOT Explorer

Ok - noooo - I didn't know you were going to have a Fanboy asplosion but :lol: I am kind of glad I got this pic just to annoy you with. :lol: It's great that they have these bins but I hate the way they look! I know I will get used to them. They looked fine in some parts of the park - like the Test Track area.....but in front of JII. I didn't see any inside The Land but I will flip out if I see them there.

Speaking of The Land - the last week or so they have had the Living with the Land fastpass machines uncovered. Normally they are covered. :confused:

Meh, TT area is good for anything...WDI has already cluttered them up.:lol:

As for the FP's-they are most likely getting ready for the Holiday Crowds.;):)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom