New signage and Recycling bins at Epcot

EPCOT.nut

You know, now that I think about it, it may actually make sense...

I assume they have three signs there like in the other breezeway. One is probably for Soarin' and another is probably for Nemo. It only makes sense to have something pointing to the other pavilion.

But then again, why didn't they just put "Imagination" on the sign?

It's all so very confusing. And only a choice few even care about it to disect the logic as I have. :lol:

Seriously with all the buzz here about a possible JII refurb....they should have put that. It makes me wonder if there really IS a refurb on the horizon....:(

hpyhnt 1000

Seriously with all the buzz here about a possible JII refurb....they should have put that. It makes me wonder if there really IS a refurb on the horizon....:(

I look at it this way: the reason HISTA is on the sign is because JII will be going down for refrub soon. Ergo, it doesn't make sense to advertise something that is going to be closed down for an extended amount of time. I bet HISTA will remain open while JII goes under, so might as well put that on the sign. After JII is done, a new show will replace HISTA, and the sign will be changed to reflect the new JII.

At least, that's my positive spin on things. :)

EPCOT.nut

I look at it this way: the reason HISTA is on the sign is because JII will be going down for refrub soon. Ergo, it doesn't make sense to advertise something that is going to be closed down for an extended amount of time. I bet HISTA will remain open while JII goes under, so might as well put that on the sign. After JII is done, a new show will replace HISTA, and the sign will be changed to reflect the new JII.

At least, that's my positive spin on things. :)

I am kind of jaded with JII right now soooo sorry for my cranky attitude. :lol::lol:

We should do a poll and see when was the last time people here actually did HISTA....;)

hpyhnt 1000

I am kind of jaded with JII right now soooo sorry for my cranky attitude. :lol::lol:

We should do a poll and see when was the last time people here actually did HISTA....;)

:lol:

And for the record, I haven't been to HISTA since they changed the preshow from True Colors to Truly Pathetic Marketing Film for Kodak that is so painfully obvious that it is not even funny/cute/entertaining and does not even remotely relate to the theme of Imagination. *gasp* :lookaroun

Okay, I'm alright. Felt good to get that out there. :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

:lol:

And for the record, I haven't been to HISTA since they changed the preshow from True Colors to Truly Pathetic Marketing Film for Kodak that is so painfully obvious that it is not even funny/cute/entertaining and does not even remotely relate to the theme of Imagination. *gasp* :lookaroun

Okay, I'm alright. Felt good to get that out there. :lol:

Yeah I saw HISTA for the 1st time this past summer...and was TOTALLY freaked by the preshow.:lol:

What was with the frog?:lookaroun

lilredfoxie

Im not into the whole "green" movement, I only recycle stuff if I get money for it, like when I take cans back to the supermarket, I get some money back. Personally when I'm done with my coke at WDW I just chuck it in the nearest garbage can. So I guess you can say im probably one of the few people on here that probably wont use the recycle bins. :p

EPCOT.nut

Im not into the whole "green" movement, I only recycle stuff if I get money for it, like when I take cans back to the supermarket, I get some money back. Personally when I'm done with my coke at WDW I just chuck it in the nearest garbage can. So I guess you can say im probably one of the few people on here that probably wont use the recycle bins. :p

Ever visited a landfill? :lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun What do you think happens to all the lovely treasures you stash there? It's not a "green" movement. It is intelligent people realizing that we don't have room on this planet for all of our trash. If it is recyclable, it should be reused.

EpcotServo

Ever visited a landfill? :lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun What do you think happens to all the lovely treasures you stash there? It's not a "green" movement. It is intelligent people realizing that we don't have room on this planet for all of our trash. If it is recyclable, it should be reused.

*nods in agreement*

Good news though, they do sort through their standard trash and recycle things, the recycle bins just make it easier for them, which is nice to do.

haveyoumetmark

This will never make sense to me. Ever.

scpergj

According to my wife...it was sometime in the 1990's. Seriously.

she hates snakes.........

EPCOT.nut

According to my wife...it was sometime in the 1990's. Seriously.

she hates snakes.........

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I think I last went in 2003 - but I can't really remember. I want to stop everyone going towards it and tell them it is lame and a waste of time. But then again some people probably enjoy it...:lookaroun

olmec26

Last time I did it was June 12, 2008. Only reason was that I decided to do every attraction in Epcot in one day. :ROFLOL:

VT GAL

When I was there last week I got stuck on it, so I share your jaded attitude!!!!! :lol:

I saw it when it was Captain EO...:lookaroun I was thinking of going in to see it for the first time (DD is totally freaked out by the 3D movies), but getting stuck on JII had me running for the hills...and a drink...:p :lol:

hpyhnt 1000

When I was there last week I got stuck on it, so I share your jaded attitude!!!!! :lol:

I saw it when it was Captain EO...:lookaroun I was thinking of going in to see it for the first time (DD is totally freaked out by the 3D movies), but getting stuck on JII had me running for the hills...and a drink...:p :lol:

I hope it you two didn't get stuck in the scent room. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom