New signage and Recycling bins at Epcot

VT GAL

Those recycle bins are totally clunky!!! However if I was far away and didn't have my contacts in it could look like there is someone standing in line for JII!!! :)

EPCOT Explorer

Those recycle bins are totally clunky!!! However if I was far away and didn't have my contacts in it could look like there is someone standing in line for JII!!! :)

Wanna hear something crazy?

In August....JII....Had a line....

THAT TOOK 15 MINS TO GET THROUGH!:eek::eek::lol::lol:

It was crazy!:lol: Still a fun ride.:eek: I just miss DF and and the length/ detail of the original

EPCOT.nut

I stood in line for about 5 minutes yesterday at JII. :lol: I was shocked! :lookaroun

VT GAL

I think JII is cute and fun, but I haven't seen a line. I remember reading about lines in the summer, but we seem to go at slower times of the year.

hpyhnt 1000

Gosh are those new bottle bins weird looking. I appreciate the effort, Disney, but, that design just doesn't work at all. :lol:

And as for JII, would it be blasphemy to say I haven't been on it for at about three years now? :eek:

I'm sorry, in advance.

ewensell3

Here's the new recycle bins. They are kind of funny looking and certainly do not fit the EPCOT theme.

I kinda like it. Colors aside, the shaped bin makes it quite obvious what its purpose is for.

Seen too many people put non-recycle trash in recycle bins.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom