New Scoop on Discounts

dizneykev

I just was told that the new AP discount will begin on Sunday at 7am. I was told the discounts will be MUCH deeper than anything that is available right now through any existing codes. The cm I spoke too would not get specific, but she said make sure to call 1st thing Sunday morning to make my adjustment. I can't wait. Just wanted to give all my lurkers on the best site on the web the scoop before anyone else.

Dizneykev

BTW - the code to ask for is CKN. I was told it is as good as a resident discount.

dizneykev

Original Poster
I believe that the dates for discounts is for october - the end of the year. I have a rate with the disney club discounts and am staying at the Caribbean beach resort for 843 for 8 nights with a water view room. I was told by the cm at cro that the AP discount was much deeper than that, but she wouldn't be specific. I suggest everyone call and see how good the rates are. I will try to price a few different resorts out and see how good a deal they are. Hopefully everyone calls on Sunday, but around 7:30. ( So I can get my discount first. :lol: )

Dizneykev

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

hey BGraham. I priced the Wilderness lodge for $617 for 4 nights in October (Nov & Dec will be cheaper) As far as calling and seeing if you can make a better deal the answer is aboslutely...just dont cancel reservation #1 until you lock in #2!!!

Upvote 0

Worldphile

Originally posted by bgraham34
I hope it is something good. Maybe a can get Wilderness Lodge for 119 instead of 129.

The WL and AKL were at 119 for a standard room on Expedia this morning. Don't know ifth AP discounts will be lower.

We had reservervations for Dec. 14-20th already and called our travel agent. They matched the new low rates which saved us a TON of money. :sohappy:

Upvote 0
Well, I got off the phone with CRO this morning. We're staying for five nights in the Polynesian during value season.

Originally booked with AAA discount with a savings of approx 250.
Last week called in with code CKO with additional savings of approx 420.
Just called with AP rates using code CKN with additional savings of $80.

Total savings off of rack rate $750.

Thank goodness we bought those AP's last year!

Get calling!

Upvote 0
Just got off the phone with CRO. Called at 7 AM and got a room rate of $1099 for 9 nites, ASMusic, preferred room. (NO discount). Called back at 2 PM to ask about the discount code, and the nice lady i talked to this morning had already changed my rate: $756 for 9 nites, ASMusic, preferred room. That's 84 a night with tax. That saved us $343. This will be our 4th trip on our AP. They have well paid for themselves!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Talsonic

Account Suspended
Super Duper Low Rate!

Hi Buzz! You didn't mention the dates of your trip so the following may not apply. I did about the same thing as you last month. I called the CRO and got an AP rate and then called back later in the day with a code a got a deeper discount. However, the next day I called the Disney Club (1-800-933-3975) and got a super duper low rate that was much deeper than anything the CRO had to offer. So if you are a Disney Club member you might want to check it out. Good luck!

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
:( The rates may be lovely unfortunately the flights from the UK are not.
However :) I got a deal for a flight and a room (off property) for 10 days for less than the cost of the best flight on Expedia, so I may surprise Mrs Happy with a couple of nights at POR. Romantic break sensa kids:D

Upvote 0
Talsonic, just got off the phone with the Disney Club and their prices were 200 higher than the AP rate. Thanks b/c it never hurts to try.

Sorry about the flight cost Snapper. How long is the flight from the UK?

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Love driving- hate flying.

Thanx abyway I found some stuff on Dig but was hoping to find out if there was beer n wine tasting. Self sacrafice being my middle names, i hoped to give it a try.

Upvote 0

cymbaldiva

DH & I really loved the Food & Wine festival! For me it was absolutely perfect because I don't eat much at a time anyway, so all of those sample sizes were perfect (and economically correct :D ) for me!

Still hoping to get to go this year !:)

Upvote 0

disneydudette

Wait...we're getting a room at the CBR for 98$ per night.... with the AP discount.....

were going 8/24-8/30

can I get anymore money off.....if I could.... I would like to spend the first night at a deluxe resort......any help would be appriciated!:kiss:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom