New Rumors

SpongeScott

Originally posted by disneyisbest
actually disney already has a ride for people to nap on it is called sounds dangerous
Unless you go the time I went a couple of weeks ago--Drew Carey's mother must have been in the show because the woman guffawed (laughed really hard to those of you who are vocabulary-challenged) through the whole thing and I couldn't catch my customary nap. I mean some things in the show are funny, but not enough to make you fall out of your seat in laughter.

That said, how about Feels Dangerous for an attraction? Smells Dangerous?

jamez

And a breaking news rumor, at the new Spain Pavillion, you will have a 48 minute boat ride called, "Adventures through Spain", with your top-notch celebrity, CHARO!!! Oh, coochie coochie!!!

CThaddeus

And because it's oh-so cheap to build - Disney's Magic Mountain, featuring scads of lame carnival rides...just like the backside of California Adventure, Flik's Fun Fair, and Chester & Hester's Din-O-Rama! Why bother with attractions when rides that would make Walt turn in his grave will suffice?

EthylCooper

Originally posted by disneyisbest
actually disney already has a ride for people to nap on it is called sounds dangerous

Funny, I was always taking my naps next door in Doug Live. Guess I got the nap rides mixed up. :D

Before they even finished picking volunteers ....

:snore: :snore: :snore:

I guess I'll have to get used to getting my z's in SD now. :)

ArsonWinter

Original Poster
They're actually going to install a window at Disney's gravesite, and a counter, so you can see just how many times he has rolled over in his grave. Wait, I bet I can make it happen right now... Eisner wants to take down Pirates of the Carabean to make a retail space. Oh yes, he's rolling.

mocfan

Finally breaking down to guests wishes, Disney will build the greatest thrill ride of all time. Previous excuses for not building such a ride was because they didn't want guests to have views of "employee areas" and "dumpsters" like at other parks across the country. So this ride will be themed after the greatest landfills of the world. All Disney trash will be dumped around the coaster. Not only does it provide cheap theming, it gives guests an opportunity to smell first-class Disney trash. This one really will be called the Excavator :)

CThaddeus

Coming soon to Toontown, an idea similar to a one-time rumor - Baby Herman's Buggy Bumpers. You are placed in a room barely large enough to hold one thousand strollers. Then, for the next hour (two on low attendance days), you will be rammed into constantly from every angle. The room itself will be acoustically perfect, so thay every baby's scream will reverberate nonstop. And just to add to the fun, the babies will be jostled constantly by uncaring parents and will also be pre-fed strained beans. Watch out for the spray! :hurl: Naturally, cameras will be set up to catch this photo op and sold for only $16.95. The gift shop will sell Band-Aids, shoes, heel protectors, raincoats, and ear plugs; however, none of these can be taken into the attraction.
Come to think of it, this pretty much already exists outside at the parks, doesn't it?

meanmice

I heard that disney is going to creat a park filled with smelly animals and hot, dusty pathways... oh wait, they already have one called animal kingdom

A Kind Of Magic

A True Rumor. No Lie.

Hey, here is a good rumor:

All Disney Land parks including Disney Sea will no longer have long lines ever again!

Okay, Okay! I thought that this rumor would some how be believable and actually fool people.

Elaine

Rumers

That is the best bunch of rumors I have ever read. You guys are hired as imagineers!!! Every one of your ideas would be great attractions. You could breathe a little life back into creativity at Disney. Not that I don't love WDW and everything about it but I sometimes wonder what they are thinking of when they change attractions and especially pick a story for a new movie.

topgun42690

Originally posted by garyhoov
I've heard that they're going to replace the cave-man in Ice Station Cool with Walt's cryogenically frozen body, but this is all very hush, hush and I could get in trouble if it gets out, so you didn't hear it here.:zipit:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tramp

A friend of mine e-mailed this to me today. This was buried deep in the business section of the Los Angeles Times.

Anaheim, CA., October 31, 2002, Los Angeles Times

DISNEY CO. SOON TO REVEAL MASSIVE EXPANSION

After several months of confidential discussion, Disney Company officials have emerged with plans to expand and redesign the monorail system in it's Florida location that will demand the attention of even the most apathetic stockholder. Under highly guarded confidentiality, a high ranking source within the Disney Company said an agreement reached with a yet to be identified Japanese firm to design high speed monorail cars, coupled with a banner sponsorship agreement with NASCAR, has resulted in plans to expand the monorail system from Disney's Epcot Park to MGM Studios with contingency plans for further expansion to the Orlando International Airport by the year 2012. The redesign will include Monorail beams set at 45 degree angles in the turns to accomodate the high speed train which is said will have the capability of travelling at speeds in excess of 90 mph. The train length will be doubled, it's capacity quadrupled, and will be equipped with double decker cars and TV monitors promoting Disney and Nascar merchandise and interactive games for the passengers. Additionally, current Monorail stations will be remodelled to accommodate the longer and higher train and will consist of high tech global tracking systems which will eliminate Monorail station masters and Monorail Train pilots. Estimates for this project are currently being configured but most financial analysts put the cost at well over 10 billion dollars over the next 10 years. Disney stock remained unchanged at the session close on Thursday pending the ratification of the plan by Disney's Board of Directors. Disney Company's CEO and Chairman of the Board, Michael Eisner, could not be reached for comment.

Testtrack321

"Michel Eisner could not be reached"

I wonder why.... :hammer:

Sounds good, but 2022!?!?!?! I'll be 36 when that's finnished. I want it in 5 years, not 20 years.

A good rumor will have it finnished in atleast 7 years.

Testtrack321

Now Disney will build the ride that will starle them all. Nobody will see it comming. Randomly, a robotic claw will come out of the toilet that you are taking a #2 on and pull you in. Then you'll be sucked into the water system of Kail River Rapids while you helplessly float down the water untill you find the lost city of Atlantis, then you'll find Milo. They you'll fly up to the surface and then up, out of the toilet. Then when you come out, everyone will aks you if you fell into the potty.

ArsonWinter

Original Poster
After an upcoming park-wide rehab, Disney is going to cut the "p" out of "Epcot," to stay hip, fresh, and under budget. See, just like Lucas, Speilburg, the Jim Henson Company, and MGM, Disney ed off someone in the alphabet, so they lost the rights to the letter "P."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom