New Rumors

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by ArsonWinter
On a more lighhearted note, I've heard that they are going to rename "Main Street, USA" to "Retail Avenue."

really? I just thought they were gonna lease the whole damned thing out to the highest bidder and rename it: 5th Avenue, NYC

ArsonWinter

Original Poster
Originally posted by tweetypez1
I heard the Hall of Presidents is being refurbished so the presidents can talk about the new Fall lineup on ABC.

BUT ALSO!!
You have the same thing in the Great Movie Ride and Carosel of Progress, and the Rio temple in Epcot

ArsonWinter

Original Poster
Coming soon, to Disney's Animal Kingdom...

"Is that a Bathroom?"

The latest innovation in toilet technology. Come, marvel at this new ride, or is it just a bathroom? There's only one way to find out. So, come to Animal Kingdom.... please.... won't you?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by ArsonWinter
Coming soon, to Disney's Animal Kingdom...

"Is that a Bathroom?"

The latest innovation in toilet technology. Come, marvel at this new ride, or is it just a bathroom? There's only one way to find out. So, come to Animal Kingdom.... please.... won't you?

the ride where you can sit down and WEEEEEEEE

ArsonWinter

Original Poster
The WDW Fifth Gate:
aka "Project It's a Small Park After All"

The WDW Sixth Gate:
aka "Project Make Eisner Happy"

The WDW Seventh Gate:
aka "Disney's Animal Kingdom 2: The Search for More Money"

The WDW Eigth Gate:
aka "Project One Ride"

tweetypez1

Coming soon to Disney Studios: Straight to home video land...where kids can meet their favorite characters... and demand their money back!

ArsonWinter

Original Poster
Rumors from WDI indicate that they're working hard on a ride proposal for whatever bad animated movie they come out with next!

jcrb

I was thinking if this tread should be put in imagination instead of news/rumors.

What do you think?

Just wanted to point it out.

ArsonWinter

Original Poster
Originally posted by jcrb
I was thinking if this tread should be put in imagination instead of news/rumors.

What do you think?

Just wanted to point it out.

Maybe, but it's kinda seeded in rumors anyway.

ArsonWinter

Original Poster
A new ride at Disney's Animal Kingdom (sorry, but this is such an easy target) comes the updated clone of Disneyland's Indy ride...

Indiana Jones and the Bad Cliche

Gosh, I heard from a very reliable source that Disney is closing all four WDW theme parks and focusing on ABC to "save money" and "make their shareholders happy."

WDWCook

You all left out a few of the great new rumors. at MGM
Adventures in Smello'vison(an 4d movie experence based on the failed 1950's phenom)

at MK
Quzimodo's Topsy turvy spin(Yes another Dumbo ride!!!!!!!!!)

at Epcot
The Political pavilion(compleate with the Florida ballot dark ride!)

and finaly at AK
Just a giant sign saying "YES IT IS A ZOO!"

Mr Bill

its a small world will be redone into a ride like Buzz Lightyear. But instead of firing lasers at aliens, you get to throw baseballs at evil dolls. :fork:

disneyisbest

Originally posted by rosie.ca
on a reality note i for one would love it if they had a haunted hotel and would pay any price they offered to stay there ...disney should look into it
Never tell Disney you will pay any price:brick: :lol:

disneyisbest

Originally posted by rosie.ca
sleeping beauty's nap zone
it is a dark ride with soothing music it tips you on you back and lasts for 15 min -air conditioned and pillowy soft it doesn't do anything other than go in very slowly in a really big circle
actually disney already has a ride for people to nap on it is called sounds dangerous

disneyisbest

Originally posted by Mr Bill
its a small world will be redone into a ride like Buzz Lightyear. But instead of firing lasers at aliens, you get to throw baseballs at evil dolls. :fork:
I'm all for that one. When do the break ground?:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom