New Rumors

rosie.ca

Originally posted by Testtrack321
Now Disney will build the ride that will starle them all. Nobody will see it comming. Randomly, a robotic claw will come out of the toilet that you are taking a #2 on and pull you in. Then you'll be sucked into the water system of Kail River Rapids while you helplessly float down the water untill you find the lost city of Atlantis, then you'll find Milo. They you'll fly up to the surface and then up, out of the toilet. Then when you come out, everyone will aks you if you fell into the potty.

i always had that fear when using the toilets in the all star music

meanmice

Originally posted by ArsonWinter
After an upcoming park-wide rehab, Disney is going to cut the "p" out of "Epcot," to stay hip, fresh, and under budget. See, just like Lucas, Speilburg, the Jim Henson Company, and MGM, Disney ed off someone in the alphabet, so they lost the rights to the letter "P."

Oh, see I heard that they lost the rights to the letter "c" and thought of making it instead E-pot, but they are still unsure if it would attract the "wrong type"of crowd.

My sources at Disney told me that the new M:S pavillion was to be knocked down the day before opening,Eisner stated that "Theres just too much publicity and anticipation" and that it was going to be replaced with another dumbo knock off ride in which little kids who are too young to ride ToT control an elevator making it go up and down and a mind bending speed of 1.8mph and also the ride is capped off by a souvenier photo taken when the kiddies walk off:hurl:

General Grizz

Pic:

Attachments

• ms.jpg
    ms.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 122

WDWspider

Dole Whips stand will be moved to the top of the Swiss Family Tree House to dramatically increase attraction popularity once more.

WDWspider

A second Dumbo ride will be built right beside the first one to coinside with the release of Dumbo 2 and lighten the burden on the mega popular ride currently at Fantasyland.

ACE

Originally posted by spider-man
A second Dumbo ride will be built right beside the first one to coinside with the release of Dumbo 2 and lighten the burden on the mega popular ride currently at Fantasyland.

Sorry, but good ideas are not allowed. :lol:

:wave: ACE

dont act surprised like you didnt know i was gonna reserect this thread:D ok but hot off the presses,contruction has started on the disney universe!it it located in a small town in wisconsin next to some a cheese factory,it is scheadualed to open in 2005 with its main attraction: splat mountain,which is basicly a cheap ripoff of splash mountain except since funds were cut so harshly that the main drop is 10ft high and the animatronics are people wearing pins that say "I am not real. Ask me about trading pins" and stuff like that.

jmarc63

Originally posted by imagineergurl
dont act surprised like you didnt know i was gonna reserect this thread:D ok but hot off the presses,contruction has started on the disney universe!it it located in a small town in wisconsin next to some a cheese factory,it is scheadualed to open in 2005 with its main attraction: splat mountain,which is basicly a cheap ripoff of splash mountain except since funds were cut so harshly that the main drop is 10ft high and the animatronics are people wearing pins that say "I am not real. Ask me about trading pins" and stuff like that.
YAH, RIGHT. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

hey guys i was in mk 3 nights ago and i saw a helicopter fly by carrying a huge metal chunk followed by another. i asked a cm cleaning the bathroom what it was and she said it was pieces for the new park for wdw.the park is called beastly kingdom and will have a cheap rip off of dueling dragons. it will be the smallest park but have a higher price than all the others

Tim G

Buzz Lightyear versus Bill Gates Blue Screen Of Death Ride...........

Try to Stay out of Microsofts Greedy World Domination Hands..

Keep Crashing the systems by shooting all kinds of faces of
Billy Boy.........

EmFromPlanetEarth

Lets revive this thread! I'll start first:
Dinoland Usa Will be cheaply reskinned as ice age land, featuring a overlay of dinosaur with cardboard cutouts and no animatronic figures!

Imagineer45

I'll even start: Tron the Ride.

With the DVD release, a supposed new movie, and Tron 2.0 the video game, how could WDI ignore this? Answer: They won't, and they'll make a new dark ride or rollercoaster with the theme.

The premise is simple: you get sucked into a computer, where you have to ride on light cycles, and dodge the deadly discs, and so on. It's going in MGM near the Muppets, and it's going to be built inside, with some cool new lighting, using blacklights, and advanced AA's that will move the story along.

How's THAT for a start, huh?
Wrong park and screens instead of AA's, but I will count it as a successful prediction of the future.

Also close enough, as predicting the move as well would have been incredible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom