New Rumor

The Mak

Just my 2 cents.

6q3shv9.jpg

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
Wow, this thread still going on???:ROFLOL:

LOL - It WAS stopped for a day and half.....:D

Im still chuckling that I posted a picture of the Monty Python argument sketch and my post was deleted. Somebody else uses words to describe the Monty Python argument skit and it's good to go? - :veryconfu:lol::veryconfu:lol:

Not a complaint any longer - just funny. :D

JEANYLASER

You said that Iger will have the announcement for 12/12/08 or 12/24/08? I hope to update the imagination ride and the 3D movie and the Theater!

bugsbunny

And of course, my information is completely unfounded and nothing more than conjecture...like this entire thread.

While its good for post counts and brownie points with other posters to make it look like your credible, I think I can speak for the rest of us when I say that you can either ________ or get off the pot when it comes to "hints" and "inside information". :snore:

jedimaster1227

And of course, my information is completely unfounded and nothing more than conjecture...like this entire thread.

While its good for post counts and brownie points with other posters to make it look like your credible, I think I can speak for the rest of us when I say that you can either ________ or get off the pot when it comes to "hints" and "inside information". :snore:

Regardless of the credibility called into question by any of the posts in this thread, your above post only adds more fuel to the long-burning fire...

bugsbunny

We didnt start the fire! It long been burning since the World's been turning!

Are you actually defending your meandering and never ending self creation called this post?

My point was that my post had as much wow and substance as your original post and this whole thread. No "I know something you dont know!" post shouldn't go on for 25 pages.

At this point, I'm merely checking every few days to see if anyone actually puts this to bed. Or if it just holds out long enough for Disney to announce something...ANYTHING...and this is pointed towards that.

So let me guess? Nobody here can "reveal" the truth or their confirmed sources of information?? :shrug:

jedimaster1227

We didnt start the fire! It long been burning since the World's been turning!

Are you actually defending your meandering and never ending self creation called this post?

My point was that my post had as much wow and substance as your original post and this whole thread. No "I know something you dont know!" post shouldn't go on for 25 pages.

At this point, I'm merely checking every few days to see if anyone actually puts this to bed. Or if it just holds out long enough for Disney to announce something...ANYTHING...and this is pointed towards that.

So let me guess? Nobody here can "reveal" the truth or their confirmed sources of information?? :shrug:

Nice but somewhat obscure song to quote! :lol:

If you are directly referring to my postings, I'm not going to argue my credibility, just because that is something that you either believe or you don't, and I don't honestly care enough to shove my word down someone's throat. As with other forum-based "sources" here and on any other website, you must be the judge of their information, and entitle others to believe what they want as well.

As for revealing this truth, I've already said my peace on this rumor (series of rumors) as have others such as Lee and Corrus. Take this and all other rumor threads for what it is- a rumor thread.

I agree with you that this thread is redundant and just asking for another Flame War, but my point was that by you posting here (just I have to respond), the thread is brought back to the top for more of the above posts that seem to bother many on this topic... Don't think that I'm saying this to be mean or rude, as I am just responding to the topic at hand.

bugsbunny

Jedimaster - it's cool. Not trying to personally attack you. I just dont understand the suspense and false pretense as if we are trying to protect nuclear secrets here.

If someone has a legit piece of information, I sure wish they would share it with us rather than dangling it in perpetuity (sp?).

Not asking much here, just some closure. And if the original intent was to try and stump us, it worked. here we are 25 pages later, we are no closer than when we started to what's the real story, and I'm open to believe another 25 pages of wonderings might follow :ROFLOL:

gelan

Jedimaster - it's cool. Not trying to personally attack you. I just dont understand the suspense and false pretense as if we are trying to protect nuclear secrets here.

If someone has a legit piece of information, I sure wish they would share it with us rather than dangling it in perpetuity (sp?).

Not asking much here, just some closure. And if the original intent was to try and stump us, it worked. here we are 25 pages later, we are no closer than when we started to what's the real story, and I'm open to believe another 25 pages of wonderings might follow :ROFLOL:

If you read all of the pages you will realize that the OP was just stroking his ego, created a mess and then couldn't get out of his own way. He never confirmed it, but he was posting about the Mt. Fugi rumor, which has been all over the net for some time. What the OP knows about the rumor is anyone's guess though. I guess he just couldn't tell us the details of his rumor. He's probably in the CIA and doesn't want to jeopardize national security.

jedimaster1227

If you read all of the pages you will realize that the OP was just stroking his ego, created a mess and then couldn't get out of his own way. He never confirmed it, but he was posting about the Mt. Fugi rumor, which has been all over the net for some time. What the OP knows about the rumor is anyone's guess though. I guess he just couldn't tell us the details of his rumor. He's probably in the CIA and doesn't want to jeopardize national security.

If you have a problem with Merf or any other members' posts, simply click the ignore button. We don't need any more complaints over this pointless arguement. Those that accept his posts (in any form) appreciate them, and look forward to them. If you aren't one of those people, then just leave those who are to enjoy themselves.

gelan

If you have a problem with Merf or any other members' posts, simply click the ignore button. We don't need any more complaints over this pointless arguement. Those that accept his posts (in any form) appreciate them, and look forward to them. If you aren't one of those people, then just leave those who are to enjoy themselves.

Why don't you give that ignore button a push for my posts. Thanks.

echoscot

Just an FYI fugi is actually spelled fuji...short for Fujiama...

sorry for the intrusion into this otherwise delightful little argument.:)

jedimaster1227

Why don't you give that ignore button a push for my posts. Thanks.

Because I've never once pushed the ignore button, and I don't plan on starting now. This miniscule arguement isn't worth my empty roster being filled. I said something that had been expressed by others on this same thread, as well as my own opinion. Rather than us getting this thread locked, I figured I'd say my peace and move on... How about yourself? All of this over a simple haiku... :hammer:(I'm with you on this one Merf!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom