New Rumor

Foolish1

For some reason my comments before don't show up. Hopefully I'm not double posting...

Well, the annual report comes out soon, no? And don't they usually have a small section dedicated to WDI? Shouldn't we have some expectation that this will appear this year, and then also have some upcoming projects that have not been discussed much before. Perhaps even Mt. Fuji or whatever.

Just a thought...

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
For some reason my comments before don't show up. Hopefully I'm not double posting...

Well, the annual report comes out soon, no? And don't they usually have a small section dedicated to WDI? Shouldn't we have some expectation that this will appear this year, and then also have some upcoming projects that have not been discussed much before. Perhaps even Mt. Fuji or whatever.

Just a thought...

I see them! :wave:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
This isn't a haiku.

:lookaroun

But this is
42-15681984.jpg

kcnole

I sure hope this isn't true. While I definitely want a nice E-Ticket attraction (or maybe better yet a couple of strong C tickets) in World Showcase, the last thing we need is another roller coaster on a mountain. I think we've seen that enough now. Give us something creative Disney. I think BTMR, Everest, and Matterhorn, are enough of the coaster on a mountain.

fyn

Totally random and off-topic: Whenever I click on page 26 of this thread, it keeps bringing me to page 25. Even when I edit the URL to specifically go to page 26, it goes to 25.

Weird.

Edit: I guess page 26 doesn't exist yet, but below I see "Page 25 of 26" and I can even click on 26!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Totally random and off-topic: Whenever I click on page 26 of this thread, it keeps bringing me to page 25. Even when I edit the URL to specifically go to page 26, it goes to 25.

Weird.

Edit: I guess page 26 doesn't exist yet, but below I see "Page 25 of 26" and I can even click on 26!

Ive been getting this for weeks, even had pages showing that were in the 100s but didnt exist.

Its Disney's poor management of Steves server to blame.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom