New Rumor

PintoColvig

A hint, in a poem:

Lost, dust covered Mound
Reborn on skyline of World
High rising - but when?

:)

I say it's an Australian Pavilion. Here's why...
"Lost"--The TV show was closely associated with it
"dust covered"--It's a concept from the early planning stages of Epcot. The plans will needto be dusted off.
"mound"--Sydney opera house? or Ayers Rock?
"reborn"--again, an early Epcot idea coming now to life
"skyline of World"--The skyline of the World (WDW) is the World Showcase
"high rising"--I guess it will be one of the taller pavilions
Additionally, there've been a number of rumors floating around about an Australian pavilion.

This whole cryptic approach to revealing rumors is interesting. Not sure I'd want a rash of these. :veryconfu

wickedfan07

A hint, in a poem:

Lost, dust covered Mound
Reborn on skyline of World
High rising - but when?

:)

Wonders of Life: WoL lost its purpose and it has become a dust-covered and stale mound of a geodesic dome. It will reopen with a new, reborn purpose, and the DNA helix statue will be coming back, high rising on the skyline of Future World.

Another dust-covered mound could be the 20K plot. Or this could be the upcoming rebirth of Space Mountain. SM will be rising high on the skyline of the World again, but "when?" has been the looming question for a while.

Just some thoughts.

mickeymouse2818

I'm going to guess completely opposite of everyone here and guess a reburb of Carousal of Progress. Its old, dome like, the ending scene might as well be covered in dust.

SDav10495

Where is all this WoL talk coming from? Disney just rolled up its sleeves and actually made an effort to finally shut down that pavilion after years of running it seasonally. Why would they make plans to re-open it so soon?

I'm going to go with Mt. Fuji. There have been recent rumors about it, it would "rise" from the "skyline of World [Showcase]", plans for it have been "Lost...dust covered" (and therefore, since it was an old concept, we could safely call it "reborn"), and...come on, people, this clue is written as a perfect haiku!! That wasn't done for nothing. :rolleyes:

Gotta say, though, I'm still stumped by the capitalization of "Mound."

Rob562

I'll go with Big Thunder Mesa

As I sifted through the various guesses, I was going to guess this, too, until Merf said that "some of us" had gotten it, and you were the only one to mention it. After-all, the Thunder Mesa model at one point *had* been "lost" behind a fake wall in the MK Expo Hall, and was all dust-covered with lights still glowing when it was eventually found again...

My other guess would have been 20k coming back (assumedly as the dry-for-wet version from DisneySea), with the "lost, dust-covered mound" being the 20k subs buried in the NW corner of the property...

But now that Merf says that people have guessed it, I'll go with an official announcement of the Contemporary DVC tower, as that is high-rising, and will be part of the skyline of World Drive. (Was I the only one that thought of World Drive and not World Showcase?)

-Rob

Enigma

Account Suspended
There thinking about adding a mountain to the Japan pavillion but its a very early blue-sky concept and probably wont happen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom