New Rumor

jiminy.cricket

don't be fooled! He might be talking about Spaceship Earth?!

At the end of the poem it says "but when?" The date was originally November/December, now it's February or maybe longer.

Reborn means it's being brought back. High rising - Spaceship Earth is the tallest, most distinct icon at Disney World (although maybe a close second to Magic Kingdom). Though the icon can be spotted 50 miles a way. Mound means a pile of Earth (Spaceship Earth).

Dust covered meaning that it hasn't been touched in years.
Ooh! I'm gonna go with this one too!
Then again, maybe a tall attraction will be built in the stead of Wonders of Life? I'm not sure about the skyline part.

phichi17

don't be fooled! He might be talking about Spaceship Earth?!

At the end of the poem it says "but when?" The date was originally November/December, now it's February or maybe longer.

Reborn means it's being brought back. High rising - Spaceship Earth is the tallest, most distinct icon at Disney World (although maybe a close second to Magic Kingdom). Though the icon can be spotted 50 miles a way. Mound means a pile of Earth (Spaceship Earth).

Dust covered meaning that it hasn't been touched in years.

nice analysis

GymLeaderPhil

A hint, in a poem:
I'm game.
Great show.
dust covered Mound
Wide World of Sports.
Reborn on skyline of World
Surprise in the Skies.
High rising - but when?
Ticket Prices.
The new Surprise in the Skies piloted by Lost characters at the Wide World or Sports will see a dramatic rise in admission fees... :lookaroun

artbell2

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Lost - meaning forgotten:

Walt's Dated World web site:

Venetian Resort between the TTC and Contemporary. The company supposedly leveled and graded the ground for construction but nothing was ever built at the location. Supposedly there was a large sinkhole at the location. The unbuilt Persian Resort had the strangest location of all. It was to be located off of the monorail spur east of the Magic Kingdom!

Mound of Earth being moved.

Reborn on skyline of World - though the wording of the poem maybe wrong it could read: redeveloped on skyline of world. Skyline generally means a city scape of buildings.

High Rising - high rise generally means a hotel or a high rise building.

There are many ways to look at this one.

Mike
[/FONT]

brkgnews

You're only encouraging him by guessing. :lol:

Given the clues, I'd roll with the Mt Fuji rumor, although their obvious sponsor is not an option.

kag1984

I would love for it to be Mt. Fuji or another mountain on the old lagoon. But it says "reborn on skyline of world" that makes me think that it has to do with something that was already there and lost... maybe they are finishing Pop Century... but the one that makes the most sense to me is that Disney will finally announce the Contemporary DVC project. "Lost, dust covered Mound" the old building was lost and created a dust covered mound... "Reborn on skyline of World" the new building is being built... "High rising - but when?" we've seen the concept art and it looks like it is going to be a tall building and we are just waiting on the official announcement.

Anyways that's the best I can do with the hints.

artbell2

If we really want to get absolutely crazy with this one - try this one for size...

World of Motion gets reborn. Test Track gets leveled. Mound can also mean overtop of dead material - World of Motion existed at that spot. It's a high rise something or another.

Though right now I would have to go with the DVC Contemporary Tower where the existing hotel rooms once stood.

Mike.

artbell2

If we really want to get absolutely crazy with this one - try this one for size...

World of Motion gets reborn. Test Track gets leveled. Mound can also mean overtop of dead material - World of Motion existed at that spot. It's a high rise something or another.

Though right now I would have to go with the DVC Contemporary Tower where the existing hotel rooms once stood.

Mike.

You know I am losing it when I have to start quoting myself.

Although why would it be a rumor if it is already being built?

Mike

kag1984

Well I would say that it is still a rumor because nobody officially knows what it is yet. So right now we are all "guessing" that it is going to be DVC. Like when EE was being built, they didn't announce it until part way into the project... and up until that point what they were building was just a rumor.

scpergj

[\quote]

How about rebuilding Horizions...think about it. It kind of fits the poem, except the World part...ok, maybe not. :shrug:

jt04

There is a large area that was cleared in AK and it is next to Asia. Only idea I have that has not been mentioned yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom