New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I've been trying all day and I can't get guest relations on the line...

1677008409259.png

Unpopular opinion here. Why are people already shooting it down. It hasn’t even opened yet, and people think the location sucks, the food will suck, the design sucks.. I joined these forums because I thought it was Disney fans giving and getting advice, tips and tricks for Disney trips. Instead all I see is constant bashing and complaints about Disney. Makes me sad and confused. If you dislike it so much, why do you go? Stop buzz killing it for the rest of us.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Unpopular opinion here. Why are people already shooting it down. It hasn’t even opened yet, and people think the location sucks, the food will suck, the design sucks.. I joined these forums because I thought it was Disney fans giving and getting advice, tips and tricks for Disney trips. Instead all I see is constant bashing and complaints about Disney. Makes me sad and confused. If you dislike it so much, why do you go? Stop buzz killing it for the rest of us.

People waiting longer then usual to bash this project, the bashing normally starts as soon as it's announced.

UNCgolf

That is so sad. If you don’t like Disney why are you on a fan page? Or am I wrong that this is for fans? Is this group anti-Disney? If that is the case, I will move on to a different site where it isn’t all negative.

It's not anti-Disney (outside of a handful of posters), but being able to be critical about aspects of something you like is healthy. I think this restaurant looks bad -- and that all of Toy Story Land is awful, actually -- but that doesn't mean I hate Disney or that there aren't other things about WDW I enjoy.

Otherwise I wouldn't be here and wouldn't go to WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom