New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

jasminethecat

did anyone get a reservation? i tried a little before 6 am and nothing...kinda ed if it dropped at 5 am or earlier when my 60 day reservations all dropped at exactly 6 am. I had been checking on this for weeks...

jasminethecat

I have been trying to get a reservation since 5:30am and nothing seems open. Anyone have any luck yet?
still nothing but on my pc i can search. on the mde app, it doesn't have a reservation button right now? other restaurants and experiences do. maybe it didn't drop yet? my guess is we keep checking until we confirm we missed it.

jasminethecat

Ability to make reservations is now gone from the app and website. Probably just another disney IT screw up
interesting...i was able to keep checking for reservations until i noticed this and refreshed the restaurant main page. "Check back on February 21, 2023 for information on how to book reservations." is now back as well. If anyone gets a res. please let us know!

JohnD

I find it impossible to believe that every single reservation has been sold out at 5:15 in the morning for two entire months. Fingers crossed that more reservations become available throughout the day.
The option to make reservations isn't even available on the Roundup page. If they were really sold out that option would still be there but you just wouldn't find any availability.

iamshanno

I find it impossible to believe that every single reservation has been sold out at 5:15 in the morning for two entire months. Fingers crossed that more reservations become available throughout the day.
I’m sure it’s just an IT issue, these launches never go terribly smoothly and even if it were sold out it should show up on the list and simply say “no available times” but it’s not even showing up as an option for me.

JohnD

I just spoke with a cast member who said they ran into "magical enhancements" and had to pause reservations. They said they should be available later today. I guess we just hit refresh all day or will be shut out. They did mention some reservations were available this morning, I was trying since 530am, so I'm unsure of how early they were up for grabs.
"Magical enhancements". Disney terminology for "technical difficulties".

pdude81

I was able to make an rsvp. I have the confirmation email but it’s not showing up in the app yet. I made it before 530am
Hopefully it's still there when all is said and done. I can see it not showing up right away since they seem to have pulled that inventory out of the system for now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom