New Propulsion System on Monorails

SeanC

To handle the long lines and crowds, the new monorails will be bigger inside than out and will have a working chamelion circuit so Marketing can change the outer appearance at will.

Edeyore

Nope, I heard it was much simpler...

pedalcar.jpg

Okay, now everybody pedal. (Now why do I keep hearing the music from the Flintstones in the background?)

JoeZer

Steampunky Time Lord
YAY!!!

I love this thread as it ties in nicely to my avatar!!!

Thank you all for the geek-giggling I've been having here.

~Joe

dandaman

I'd say it's more wrong that you haven't seen Star Wars. :lookaroun

Next you're going to tell us you don't know the meaning behind the vehicle in your own avatar. :zipit:

:lol:

Knew that would come up. (The first part... God help me if I forget the second! :eek: )

^^^I just wanna run in to a convention one of these days and exclaim at the top of my lungs, "WHO'S THIS JOHN LUCAS GUY, ANYWAY?!" :drevil:

EPCOT Explorer

Knew that would come up. (The first part... God help me if I forget the second! :eek: )

^^^I just wanna run in to a convention one of these days and exclaim at the top of my lungs, "WHO'S THIS JOHN LUCAS GUY, ANYWAY?!" :drevil:

GO SEE STAR WARS!:fork::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

*loves this thread*:lol:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

You do know that you would be beat to death with fake lightsabers if you did that don't you?:lol:

dandaman

I'm not sure what would get me beaten faster -- saying the above, or saying, "Isn't that the guy that Shatner used to play?" :zipit:

^ I could outpace most of them, I'd wager... but Lord help me if they brought Starspeeders. Or an entire fleet of Millenium Falcons... somehow. :lol:

(I'd just yell "Lightspeed to Endor!" and run the hell out of there. :D)

Timmay

Yeah, there are lots of technical inconsistencies in these Sci-Fi discussions. For example, a real flux capacitor can only produce "1.195 'Jigawatts' "!

:lookaroun

Sure...but only after it has been "broken in." I hear that is often around the 200-250 years traveled range.

Phonedave

There seems to be one of those at every con but what has always stuck me as much more comical are the overweight stormtroopers.

2475900798_f5ef4f32f7.jpg

Princess Leia (Lois): Aren't you a little fat to be a storm trooper?
Luke Skywalker (Chris): Well, stay here and rot, you stuck-up b***h. [turns to leave]
Princess Leia (Lois): Wait! Who are you?
Luke Skywalker (Chris): [takes his helmet off] I'm Luke Skywalker. Me and Han Solo and Obi-Wan are here to rescue you.
Princess Leia (Lois): Wait, Obi-Wan Kenobi?
Luke Skywalker (Chris): Yeah. Suddenly I'm not so fat, huh?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom