New Propulsion System on Monorails

Tim G

I asked a CM about it (not sure if managment or not...) and was told that monorail purple was having a new propulsion system installed.

Yep! He was right...

They're going to install the new IHDS (*) into them...

(*) Ionic Hyper Drive system

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Nope, I heard it was much simpler...

pedalcar.jpg

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Isn't a parsec a unit of distance?:lookaroun
Yes, a parsec is a unit of distance and not time or speed as Mr Solo eluded to. The Kessel run is traditionally an 18 parsec route used by spice smugglers. Solo claimed he was able to cut this distance to 12 parsecs by traveling extremely close to the Maw black hole cluster thus making the trip in a much shorter time.

disneydiva72

Am I the only one that doesnt notice what color Monorails are out and about? :lol:

Yes, a parsec is a unit of distance and not time or speed as Mr Solo eluded to. The Kessel run is traditionally an 18 parsec route used by spice smugglers. Solo claimed he was able to cut this distance to 12 parsecs by traveling extremely close to the Maw black hole cluster thus making the trip in a much shorter time

Marry me.

rhine_paul

Im guessing its the Saturn V's Rocketdyne F-1 and J-2 engines with retro motors to keep it stable on track. Must have gotten a discount on RP-1, LH2, and LOX.

So not only will you be able to get to you destination within a fraction of time, but with a little pitch and yaw attitude control, you can go to the moon!

Buried20KLeague

So I'm looking at the News and Rumors thread list, and see that there are 35 replies under a thread asking about the possibility of a new propulsion being tested on purple.

"Wow, that's a lot! Maybe there's something to this and they're testing something new!" I say.

I click the link.

And at that moment I began becoming infected with nerd germs.

:lol::lol:

Pretty funny stuff though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom