News New Polynesian Resort DVC villas building to open 2024

JoeCamel

Regardless of what people want to say about their attractions that Disney has made over the past 10 years plus, the thing that I'm actually most upset about is the resorts.

They have so many incredible resorts like wilderness Lodge and Polynesian, and yet instead of continuing that trend we have received lipstick on a pig generic resorts like Riviera and this Polynesian...thing.

Imagine how great it would have been to get a few more Wilderness Lodge level resorts over the past decade or so...
Reflects leadership and what was important to them. Bob don't care about place

CntrlFlPete

took this 7/8. I figure those interested in process would find this interesting.

pvc240708.jpg

Disstevefan1

Regardless of what people want to say about their attractions that Disney has made over the past 10 years plus, the thing that I'm actually most upset about is the resorts.

They have so many incredible resorts like wilderness Lodge and Polynesian, and yet instead of continuing that trend we have received lipstick on a pig generic resorts like Riviera and this Polynesian...thing.

Imagine how great it would have been to get a few more Wilderness Lodge level resorts over the past decade or so...
I would have loved to see what Eisner would have approved for this spot. I bet it would have been something totally unique and something only seen in WDW.

Tha Realest

This from the company (formerly) known for their immersive storytelling and creativity.

View attachment 799630

I’ve tried to be open minded that the finishing details could salvage this but as we get closer to completion it’s looking worse by the day.
Whoa. It’s like they used the latest AI technology with the prompt to create a top tier Peter Dominick original.

GimpYancIent

Externally totally unimpressive and underwhelming, BUT! I want to see what the interior will look like. Will the bland and blah theming be carried over to the inside?

Epcot82Guy

Externally totally unimpressive and underwhelming, BUT! I want to see what the interior will look like. Will the bland and blah theming be carried over to the inside?

We'll have to see. If I'm guessing, I'm envisioning Hawaiian Grand Destino. It will feel somewhat high end, modern ad vaguely tropical (at least from the renderings). I would say nicely decorated. "Transportative" or "well themed"... my money isn't going on that square...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom