News New Play Pavilion to replace Epcot's Wonders of Life

LukeS7

decent? Well they could try reworking his show. That could work. Or ride swap with Buzz making it Stitch Astro-Blasters. Those are the more low rent serviceable options. A Lilo and Stitch darkride would be awesome but they'd have to tear down a building or two to make that work. Stitch is one of but a few IPs that actually belong in Tomorrowland. Shame they can't figure out what to do with him.
Replacing (or rather overlaying) Buzz with Stitch would be relatively easy. All the experiments get loose in Jumba's lab and you have to catch them all. Rather than shooting lasers, you're shooting nets to capture the experiments again and the final "boss" could be Dr. Hamsterviel instead of Zurg.

Surferboy567

Today on the Disney Dish, (March 25th) Jim Hill has said some interesting things (say what you will about him) but I'll just pass the message around to the relevant thread(s) this being one of them. For the play pavilion it will be a black box thing that is switched out every couple of months (which we know) but the new thing here is that Disney is considering bringing the VOID into the pavilion.

TwilightZone

Today on the Disney Dish, (March 25th) Jim Hill has said some interesting things (say what you will about him) but I'll just pass the message around to the relevant thread(s) this being one of them. For the play pavilion it will be a black box thing that is switched out every couple of months (which we know) but the new thing here is that Disney is considering bringing the VOID into the pavilion.
If disney does, what will the existing void space become?

DreamfinderGuy

Where the heck would they put it? From what I’ve heard (Which, again, take this with a grain of salt) they plan on continuing to use the Body Wars area for storage, and walling off the Cranium stage to use the seating area space as part of the pavilion exhibits. If those are true, what would that leave for the VR stuff? The MetLife Lounge?

Surferboy567

Where the heck would they put it? From what I’ve heard (Which, again, take this with a grain of salt) they plan on continuing to use the Body Wars area for storage, and walling off the Cranium stage to use the seating area space as part of the pavilion exhibits. If those are true, what would that leave for the VR stuff? The MetLife Lounge?

I think Jim said Body Wars...have to check this though

Kman101

Kind of sad the Body Wars area is still only going to be for storage. At least I guess they're using most of Cranium Command. I can't imagine where they'd put the Void stuff. I also assume ensuring the roof won't cave in is part of the refreshment plans ;) lol

EDIT: And also kind of sad/missed opportunity that there doesn't seem to be an Inside Out show in the CC theater. That's just such a no brainer, IMO, with "IP everywhere" being the mandate. Oh well ... I guess they consider a meet and greet good enough ...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom