News New Play Pavilion to replace Epcot's Wonders of Life

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Far left marquee looks like Carl Frederickson as a kid.
It’s Edna

Indeed...

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I was considering that with a bit of reworking that space the teacups would fit.

Kidding.

Honestly, that section of the building is design for Star Tours-style simulators. They should put a BH6 simulator there. Maybe they make an invention that transports them to different Disney universes, and it can be randomized which universe you end up in each time you ride. Like a combination of Star Tours and Mickey's Philharmagic on steroids.

KDM31091

I'm kind of torn on this. Glad to see the space kind of being used, although it still isn't really a full blown "use" of the space in my mind.

The more confusing aspect to me is why don't they just use the almost completely wasted Innoventions buildings for this purpose and put a real attraction in the former WoL?

tirian

This will certainly help the park for a while, but I have to agree with whoever said it looks like it has a shelf life of maybe 20 years and then it could be replaced with a proper attraction. It might have been @jt04 that said that but I could be mistaken. So, kinda sorta temporary but not really.
If only Horizons had lasted 20 years. 😢

I’m still amazed to think how within a few years, Disney destroyed Horizons, Innoventions, Imagination, and Alien Encounter; plus they built DCA and released a ton of direct-to-video cheapquels. Forget the ‘70s; the late ‘90s–early 2000s were the true dark period of the WDC.

Somehow, we got Wishes and Illuminations:ROE too!

Figments Friend

If only Horizons had lasted 20 years. 😢

I’m still amazed to think how within a few years, Disney destroyed Horizons, Innoventions, Imagination, and Alien Encounter; plus they built DCA and released a ton of direct-to-video cheapquels. Forget the ‘70s; the late ‘90s–early 2000s were the true dark period of the WDC.

Somehow, we got Wishes and Illuminations:ROE too!

Don't forget to add WDW's '20K Leagues' Submarine Voyage to the list....
😢
-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom