News New Play Pavilion to replace Epcot's Wonders of Life

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The ribbed aluminium building butted up to the Gravity building?

This, but now it's ribbed. And it abuts WoL. And won't be part of the guest space for PLAY! but continued for back of house stuff.
1578693075013.png

DreamfinderGuy

I wonder if any WOL tributes will appear within the play pavilion. Most likely considering every other attraction does that.
I thought so at first, but honestly after everything that’s happened I think they would want to brush Wonders of Life under the rug (unless it’s to sell limited time exclusive merchandise).

Dragonman

I thought so at first, but honestly after everything that’s happened I think they would want to brush Wonders of Life under the rug (unless it’s to sell limited time exclusive merchandise).

Well I mean it’s kinda their fault for leaving everything in place and a lack of proper security measures. Buzzy would’ve been properly archived if that wasn’t the case.

DreamfinderGuy

Well I mean it’s kinda their fault for leaving everything in place and a lack of proper security measures. Buzzy would’ve been properly archived if that wasn’t the case.
They should’ve taken Buzzy at some point in the six years between his tagging and unauthorized removal. Or invested money into the building 20 years ago instead of letting it rot and remain uninhabited for 12 years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom