News New Play Pavilion to replace Epcot's Wonders of Life

UNCgolf

Perfect! The 2 sleeper hits that lulled everybody to sleep..They can just make it the Sleepy pavillion sponsored by American Matress.

Wait, Wall-E lulled people to sleep? It's one of Pixar's best movies; maybe the very best they've ever made. It has a 95 on Metacritic, it's part of the Criterion Collection, it's in the National Film Registry at the Library of Congress...

Cmdr_Crimson

Wait, Wall-E lulled people to sleep? It's one of Pixar's best movies; maybe the very best they've ever made. It has a 95 on Metacritic, it's part of the Criterion Collection, it's in the National Film Registry at the Library of Congress...
I quite enjoyed them. Your opinion is not all's.
To each their own..It was more of a meh for me...This is why they can't think of anything to do attraction-wise with him..

Cmdr_Crimson

I do think it would be difficult to make an attraction that actually captures why it's such a great, critically acclaimed film.
Yep...Acclaimed....
main-qimg-1255a3ec9aa98c863c77e7140f8e7a5f

Bocabear

Cheaper to use a building with an existing ride system.
When you get to the level of demo it would take to prepare the area for an Inside-Out Redo, it would make more sense to not even have the existing track and ride system to shoe-horn the new attraction into.... In the long run it seems like a building that has already had the demo would be an easier spot to create a whole new attraction...

Castle Cake Apologist

Perfect! The 2 sleeper hits that lulled everybody to sleep..They can just make it the Sleepy pavillion sponsored by American Matress.

Yeaaaahhhh, you're definitely not in the majority with your opinion of Wall.E. It's one of Pixar's most critically-acclaimed films and holds a 95% on RT and a 95 on Meta (marked as 'universally acclaimed').

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Baymax and bring it back to the future Health technology...
You would count on them continuously updating to stay "current" on future health tech? I feel like we have learned this lesson, and it just isn't sustainable (or they won't sustain it long term). I would love if they would...but

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
You would count on them continuously updating to stay "current" on future health tech? I feel like we have learned this lesson, and it just isn't sustainable (or they won't sustain it long term). I would love if they would...but
If ever added it probably wouldn't be edutainment anyway. Look at the ride premise for GotG and Frozen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom