News New Play Pavilion to replace Epcot's Wonders of Life

jt04

Taken directly from the Castle of Illusion Remake cover
skf4vofhjgk6haojygi6.jpg

This should be a C ticket omnimover IMO.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Mickey Views thinks the ceiling of the dome will be entirely projected now to make it feel like you're in the colorful and futuristic city, do we think this will happen?
Looking at the concept art it appears that lighting will be very much controlled, so it wouldn't surprise me at all to see something like that done.

That actually excites me - the Sorcerer's workshop was freaking cool, and my family and i spent an afternoon in that area having a blast. Epcot needs experiential things far more than rides.
Oh I’m not complaining. I’m just guessing it’s nothing ground-breakingly new in concept. I personally like having the little areas where there aren’t enormous waits and you can just play around and explore. I always loved the Epcot of old where as a kid you could just immerse yourself in a creative environment and let the imagination run wild (old communicore exhibits, the image works playground above the original Imagination, etc...) anything that brings back even a snippet of something a little more interactive is a plus imo. Agreed, Sorcerer’s workshop was kind of neat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom