New Photos of Everest and around WDW.

peter11435

Original Poster
I visited all four parks yesterday and took some photos. Below is a photo of one of the buildings around Everest nearing completion.
12124EE3-med.jpg

I have more to post but don't seem to have any more room. I'll try and find a way to post them.

peter11435

Original Poster
A few more of Everest taken yesterday.
5565EE4-med.jpg

5565EE1-med.jpg

5565EE2-med.jpg

If you want to see any of the photos in a much larger format ask and I will give you a link.

More photos to come.

peter11435

Original Poster
MK at 8 in the morning on Saturday

5565EE_5-med.jpg

Small World looks great after the rehab.

5565SW_-med.jpg

5565SW4-med.jpg

5565SW2-med.jpg

Here you can see the new fiber optics on the back wall. They look really good. Huge improvement.

5565SW3-med.jpg

More pictures in a minute.

peter11435

Original Poster
New banners for the 50th at DS.

5565HCOE-med.jpg

Here are a few photos I took at the 12:00 LMAX

5565SS1-med.jpg

5565SS2-med.jpg

5565SS3-med.jpg

5565SS4-med.jpg

5565SS5-med.jpg

5565SS6-med.jpg

Thats all I have from this trip. Hopefully my next trip won't be too far away but my AP expires on the 15th.

Robfasto

peter11435 said:
No I couldn't get wdwpics.com to work. It kept saying they were unable to transfer.

Sorry about that, I will look into it when I get home from work. I know everything was fine last week because new pictures were posted.

peter11435

Original Poster
thelegndofzelda said:
id like the link to see them bigger. how far is the village done? that one buliding looks amazing.
Which photo(s) would you like to see.

Also that is the only building that far along. All of the others have just begun there exterior finishes and themeing.

MsSpinShady

Great photos Peter, thanks! The theming for EE looks great!

Did they change any of the lighting effects in IASW? It looks from the photos like it is darker in there and the lights are more focused on the scenes, but it could just be the camera.

MsSpinShady :cool:

peter11435

Original Poster
MsSpinShady said:
Great photos Peter, thanks! The theming for EE looks great!

Did they change any of the lighting effects in IASW? It looks from the photos like it is darker in there and the lights are more focused on the scenes, but it could just be the camera.

MsSpinShady :cool:
They replaced every bit of lighting in the entire ride. The new lighting looks great. It is darker than it used to be but the scenes themselves look much better. The ceiling was lit up pretty bright before, while now the ceiling is dark.

I figured you would all like to see a larger version of the Everest building so I attached it here .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom